Champions League Games 7/8 May

Fuck me I can’t believe I’m actually going to be wanting Spurs to win after telling their fans to go do one and that they would win fuck all on the Saturday when we beat them...
You're doing the right thing mate, sit down and have a think about the alternative.

It will ,because they know Spurs can be dangerous. They'll be wary and physically Spuds will stand up to them more. Liverpool still favourites but you never know.

It's a bit of a reach but I think it will have a bit of an effect on their mentality going into this weekend. The feel good factor will be slightly diminished and they're not quite so special anymore. They'll also be fully aware that spurs can rest their first team if they want this weekend.

You see, I just don't get this. I accept my club. I love my club. I presume you do, too, blue. We're going through times that nobody in my generation could have even dreamed of. Nothing to be bitter about. Really. Nothing…
As for the CL, well, we'll get there, I think. Meantime, I shall sob into our three PL trophies (so far…)
I am not saying it’s right but you just know that whoever wins the CL will get all the glory because that is where the money is, where the best players want to play. Watch how much the swamp dwellers have to pay to get decent players without CL football watch who spuds and those scouse rats can get in over the summer because of their CL success. The investment that has been made in our team has been made to win the CL because of the kudos and money it brings. Not necessarily prize money but sponsorships etc. I am not saying it’s right but see how the bin dippers embrace this competition and their fans and see the difference. It’s painful to see but that is modern football. I am 55 been going since ‘69 and it’s a changed game and financial landscape we need to join this club and soon.

I agree with it not being okay about his tactics, but blaming it on him picking those players is poor when it's probably the reason we're still in the lead in the title race. We could have won with either of those two, as we have done many times.

If you're going to blame him for picking two incorrect players it would be Aguero and Laporte, but that would be totally ridiculous wouldn't it.
I'm pretty sure delph has been total shit this year and mahrez whilst he has 11 goals and assist has wasted 4x that in chances
It's done now and i don't think we would been in for the treble still if we were playing tonite

Another top top top coach. Wowsers

Well done spurs. Limited funds. New stadium... And reach final. Said it before. Pochetino is the number one coach in the world. Don't care what anyone says. The guy is a fucking genius. With that team to reach a final. Brilliant.

Bollocks..he's won the sum total of fuck all
He's not in Peps class as a coach..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.