Champions League Games 7/8 May

Another top top top coach. Wowsers

Well done spurs. Limited funds. New stadium... And reach final. Said it before. Pochetino is the number one coach in the world. Don't care what anyone says. The guy is a fucking genius. With that team to reach a final. Brilliant.

Number one?
A good coach but he’s no where near number one

What utter dribble Lost first 3 games in ECL
Won quarter and semi ties on away goals
Benefitted from crazy VAR decisions, and he’s against VAR
Needs to win a few things first not in the top three current managers

Great result for spurs and maybe their names on it because fuck me they've had some in fact a lot of fucking luck but at least they actually know Liverpool's game plan and with a bit more luck could do em. I now have to go and be sick.

Go on I'll answer your bullshit.
Look how we went out in both those years. Its corrupt as fuck.
Pep has said that we were not ready to win it yet this year in one of his press conferences......bet the journos will be after him....if he repeats this line next year
I’m still on a high from Monday night so who cares about a corrupt competition. All I would say is there are very few teams who I would ever back to turn a 3 goal deficit around and we aren’t one of them. Liverpool just seem to be set up better for knock out football as do Spurs. It isn’t a criticism of our brilliant brilliant team but on occasions where we have had to turn it around like against Barca a few years back or Liverpool last season we haven’t.

Liverpool aren´t set up badly for league competition also, are they?only lost 1 game all season and have a chance before last game to win the season also..We should start playing those play-off games like we always do ,not think about second game or that we are home and can´t let them score.Just play our game like we always do and just win both of them.

I wanted a Barcelona v Ajax final but if Spurs win it now to stop Liverpool, I honestly couldn't care less. The only fans who will be seriously hurting on that day would be Liverpool and Arsenal fans.

I was pissed off with what happened against Liverpool but in fairness there was no VAR last year. As for the Llorente handball, would it have been disallowed under current rules anyway as it wasn't intentional? Anyway the point is, every team has bad decisions go against them and it's hard to take at the time but you've got to move on. There's no point in letting a few bad decisions stop you from ever enjoying the Champions League going forward. Hopefully the introduction of VAR will start to eradicate these sort of mistakes more and more. I get where you're coming from, Liverpool especially was hard to take but our time will come.

Nah fuck them, we’ve been robbed two years in a row, I find that very hard to take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.