Champions League Group Stage

You weren't a Pep team last season. Pep's football suits Gladbach, that's because they have one of the best records against him. You also needed an own goal and a last minute penalty to win in Germany.
You are right, we were a disorganised Pellegrini team... and still beat them

You weren't a Pep team last season. Pep's football suits Gladbach, that's because they have one of the best records against him. You also needed an own goal and a last minute penalty to win in Germany.

And you support who?

Needed an own goal? Does it only count as half then? And a penalty? I take it that shouldn't count then either.

We've had some fairly easy groups in the five years we've been on the comp.
2013- München Plzen and Moscow was piss easy to qualify from
Last year we had Juve then one team who didn't even qualify for the comp by league position and one novice team. Bony looked world class against both Sevilla and Gladbach
It was more a joke about our group being completed by default in the draw and the repeat opposition. But, personally, I think 2013 is the only "easy" group we have gotten since we have qualified for the CL.

Happy dayz indeed ! Thank you @Tam and @Scaring Europe Half To Death.
Everytime I went on Fly-be it was quoting pennies and then finaly pricing at £280 for two peeps : (

So I entered Monday to friday and got £66 each return from Manny to Dusseldord Eurowings (maybe an offshoot of germanwings) ?
Out monday 21st @ 08.05 and back 25th @14.50pm.Might as well make it a bucket and spade jobbie.

Probably more chance of platting piss getting tickets due to the new fair rulez so away section Munchens we shall be.
Barca is sooo yesterday !
we've booked 2 nights barca and 2 nights dusseldorf. Liverpool and leeds. £295 all in.

Got direct return £106
One said due to high demand this flight has changed from £89 to £383

Move fast blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.