Champions League Group Stage

UEFA rigged shocker

These draws are often rather predictable, most easily saw Barcelona & City being drawn in the same group - ratings drive the draws. Unless you're RM in which case, a clear path is made

What are the chances we run into Bayern Munich in the last 16 :D? We always seem to be paired with Barcelona (last 16 twice) or Bayern Munich in almost every group stage. Play both of Pep's previous clubs, as we end up doing nearly every year.

I knew the outcome of these pots before the draw... I knew it would be Barcelona or Bayern, I knew it would be Gladbach or possibly PSV and I knew we could get Monaco or Celtic. We always seem to get the tougher ties per pot.

What are the chances we run into Bayern Munich in the last 16
Good chance actually, I think Simeone v Ancelotti will favour Atleti in that group so we could have an equal chance of getting them regardless of whether we finish first or second, I've no fear of Bayern at this stage though, we've played them plenty of times and honours are pretty much even.

Uefa set to announce changes to the Champions League this morning. First up - 4 guaranteed slots in group stage for Ita, Ger, Eng, Spa clubs

Set to be announced any time now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.