Championship Thread - 2023/24

That's just taking the piss. How can he justify those sorts of prices? What were the face value of tickets for the Forest game on saturday?
Because he's a bellend who has no clue how to run a football club.

Looks like his family gave him some money to bugger off so he couldn't screw things up for the Thai Union Group (family business) which he isn't part of.

Darren Moore has been appointed manager of Huddersfield Town today, be interesting how he does. He wasn't the best manager tactically but he did bring the fans and club together for a couple of years, and gave us some joy with the bonkers end to last season.

Now we have a clown upstairs in the boardroom (he took a back seast last year) and a clown in the dugout who seems to have no idea.

Make no mistake if we carry on like this we'll be relegated in no time, and with the price of tickets Chancer has set the crowds will drop off in League 1 and I can see us being down there for years.

Looks like his family gave him some money to bugger off so he couldn't screw things up for the Thai Union Group (family business) which he isn't part of.

Darren Moore has been appointed manager of Huddersfield Town today, be interesting how he does. He wasn't the best manager tactically but he did bring the fans and club together for a couple of years, and gave us some joy with the bonkers end to last season.

Now we have a clown upstairs in the boardroom (he took a back seast last year) and a clown in the dugout who seems to have no idea.

Make no mistake if we carry on like this we'll be relegated in no time, and with the price of tickets Chancer has set the crowds will drop off in League 1 and I can see us being down there for years.
I'm sorry you seem to have an idiot at the top of the food chain there. We've been there, we know what you're going through.

Sorry mate...seems like a major shitty deal right now....
We've been there (Netflix can verify it)...

The costs are horrendous, and there is literally no excuse....always had a soft spot for Wednesday...although I have no idea why....

Thing is, the championship is mad, we had 4 points from 4 games, and have suddenly nailed 3 in a row...ao it can easy turn round... wouldnt surprise me in the least if you turn us over in a couple of weeks...try and keep the faith fella...it won't always be shit

Big game for you lads tomorrow, down at Swansea. Like yourselves, they're struggling so far this season. A win there could be the shot in the arm the Owls need. Best of luck.

Big game for you lads tomorrow, down at Swansea. Like yourselves, they're struggling so far this season. A win there could be the shot in the arm the Owls need. Best of luck.
Went as expected.

I'm still amazed we sell out away allocations after the tripe served up, as a fanbase we must be masochists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.