Championship Thread - 2023/24

Just heard a Wednesdayite say it was cheaper to get on a return train ticket from Sheffield to Manchester and buy a ticket for City in the Champions League than pay to watch the Owls. Chansiri was charging 51 quid a ticket for 23rd v 24th in the 2nd Division last night. Sad to see great supporters being fleeced by a complete egotistical fool who is ruining a great club.

Just heard a Wednesdayite say it was cheaper to get on a return train ticket from Sheffield to Manchester and buy a ticket for City in the Champions League than pay to watch the Owls. Chansiri was charging 51 quid a ticket for 23rd v 24th in the 2nd Division last night. Sad to see great supporters being fleeced by a complete egotistical fool who is ruining a great club.

I think the £51 was in the South Stand, I had a quick look on the Boro site prior to the game and the away tickets were £36 which is what I would have paid as a walk up to sit in the Kop (as I do)

There was someone on X though saying he got the train for £6.45 from Sheffield to Manchester and then a £30 ticket for City's CL game.

Can't fault people choosing with their feet, if you pay champagne prices you expect a champagne product, we as we pay champagne prices and get Aldi's own brand, and I'm probably being harsh on Aldi there.

I think the £51 was in the South Stand, I had a quick look on the Boro site prior to the game and the away tickets were £36 which is what I would have paid as a walk up to sit in the Kop (as I do)

There was someone on X though saying he got the train for £6.45 from Sheffield to Manchester and then a £30 ticket for City's CL game.

Can't fault people choosing with their feet, if you pay champagne prices you expect a champagne product, we as we pay champagne prices and get Aldi's own brand, and I'm probably being harsh on Aldi there.

Thanks for that. Makes me sad and angry to see my friends being ripped off and their club being run by this lying
egomaniacal man child.

I heard Rob Staton on Radio Sheffield saying basically people don't do protest in S Yorks. Maybe they should. Has he never heard of the Miners' Strike.

You are, though being harsh on Aldi who are generally bloody good for the money!

That's just taking the piss. How can he justify those sorts of prices? What were the face value of tickets for the Forest game on saturday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.