Championship Thread - 2023/24

Went as expected.

I'm still amazed we sell out away allocations after the tripe served up, as a fanbase we must be masochists
That must have been painful to watch/follow today. I never thought you'd be promotion contenders, but I thought you might be comfortably mid table. Are the players that poor, or is it just a bad spell?

That must have been painful to watch/follow today. I never thought you'd be promotion contenders, but I thought you might be comfortably mid table. Are the players that poor, or is it just a bad spell?
Squad is probably a bottom 8/League 1 squad but even though he divided opinion Moore cpuld get a pragmatic tune out of them.

With a few decent signings over the summer we'd have been ok, instead Chancer smashes it all to pieces brings in a manager who becuase he got a good Watford promoted could do the same with us, bar the fact his last job was getting his cards after a poor run in Cyprus.

Player recruitment has been poor and other players who'd just re-signed have been frozon out.

To put it into perspective we got more fould throws this season (3) than points (2)

:)

Squad is probably a bottom 8/League 1 squad but even though he divided opinion Moore cpuld get a pragmatic tune out of them.

With a few decent signings over the summer we'd have been ok, instead Chancer smashes it all to pieces brings in a manager who becuase he got a good Watford promoted could do the same with us, bar the fact his last job was getting his cards after a poor run in Cyprus.

Player recruitment has been poor and other players who'd just re-signed have been frozon out.

To put it into perspective we got more fould throws this season (3) than points (2)

:)
Reminds me a lot of Cellino does Chansiri.

Reminds me a lot of Cellino does Chansiri.
Yeah I can see that m8, both bonkers, both meglomaniacs and both think they're always right.

Chancer makes Vincent Tan look like a good choice.

I don't know how this ends to be fair (probably badly as usual)

I can see him sacking Munoz and bringing Carvahal back, what a time to be alive.

See you are starting to get in the groove now, glad we played you when we did :)

Yeah I can see that m8, both bonkers, both meglomaniacs and both think they're always right.

Chancer makes Vincent Tan look like a good choice.

I don't know how this ends to be fair (probably badly as usual)

I can see him sacking Munoz and bringing Carvahal back, what a time to be alive.

See you are starting to get in the groove now, glad we played you when we did :)
I still can’t understand how a team with Piroe, Gnonto and Summerville failed to score once against you at home. I think Farke is a great appointment for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.