Championship Thread - 2023/24

Huddersfield with an equaliser in the 94th minute to deny Coventry a win tonight. @Mad Eyed Screamer will be like a dog with two sets of bollocks to lick!
Fuck! I listened to the second half on talk sport 2 whilst in the car..... as soon as it went into injury time i thought ''fuck this'' and put talk sport 1 on instead! Ha! Well done Hudds!

I reckon Wednesday fans would be happy if they spent over a billion quid on their players.
With this season's influx of "players" (and I use that term loosely) be happy with £1m on players.

We've had more statements than points this season, it feels like we are entering end game under Chancer.

He's a manchild who can't accept criticism, but is very happy to dish it out.

Typical divide and concur tactic with the fan base, he doesn't know how to run a club with daddy's money so blames everybody else. Instead of looking at past mistakes and doing the simple things like employing a DOF or CEO

It will get worse before it gets better, and who knows where the club will end up but we can't carry on like this.

@Stockport mackem Ask Margaret the Tealady if she fancies a game tonight, could be a good run out for her to get some match fitness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.