Champs League Draw

IrelandSuperman said:
Just get rid of all TV pairings and allow teams from the same country to play each other in the group stages and this'll be an actual random draw for once, eh?
There'd just be people moaning about that then though. Anything for a moan about how the World's against us. Pick any coin and flip it and no matter what side the coin came down on, people would find something to moan about with it.

BWTAC said:
4 points off Bayern

6 points off CSKA

4 points off Roma

Top of the group

Stop fucking flapping you soft c**ts and enjoy it.
Why not just take 6 points off Bayern while we are in fantasyland.

IrelandSuperman said:
Pell said:
we beat them away
When they were 95% certain to top the group and 100% certain to qualify. The game meant nothing to them.

Victory is victory regardless. If Pellegrini hadn't miscalculated and brought on a striker, there is a good chance we would have gone through top, we had them on the ropes. The worst United team in years led by Moyes and Phil Neville, caused them problems, and they were smashed by Real in the semi's. Finishing above them is by no means out of the question, and I think anyone who finishes above them will be group winners.

It's the TV pairings that fuck us up, for some reason Sky didn't want us and Arsenal playing on the same night nor Chelsea and Liverpool on the same night. That meant that as soon as Arsenal came out in Group D we were bound to be in Group E to H and by the time City came out of the hat only E and H were left in that half and Chelsea were in H.

It's a boring group having 3 teams that were in the same group last season but we should qualify.

mcfc1632 said:
Am I missing something? - are the dates not pre-selected?

I want to book flights but cannot seem to find confirmation of the dates anywhere - probably just an age thing
Dates are not locked down yet, just the weeks.

mcfc1632 said:
Am I missing something? - are the dates not pre-selected?

I want to book flights but cannot seem to find confirmation of the dates anywhere - probably just an age thing

The weeks are pre-selected, but you don't know if your game will be a Tues or a Weds a yet, or against who, or if it'll be home or away. That will follow pretty soon.

IrelandSuperman said:
Pell said:
we beat them away
When they were 95% certain to top the group and 100% certain to qualify. The game meant nothing to them.

so it wasnt bayern munich taking the ball into the corner flag for the last 5 minutes of the game , absolutely shitting themselves , because one more goal would have meant they play Barca in the next round, yeah right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.