Champs League Draw

If we can draw CSKA away early on it would be better I think.

Tough tough draw. Roma is a very good team, although I think we should be able to handle them as long as Pellers plays his tactics right.

Bayern, hopefully their new system will fail. They have injuries too so you never know.

Think this is the last season we will get piss poor draws. One last chance to derail our coefficient points.

bobmcfc said:
Don't care if we don't get out of it, too much of a big deal is made about this fixed to the teeth competition. Think I will prioritise the league
U agree it does seemed fixed

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
KippaxCitizen said:
GHoddle said:
Though they have just sold their best CB and Strootman is out until after you play them, which is fortunate. They're a good team but you should beat them fairly comfortably I'd say.
They also lost in most of the big games last season in Italy last year: won just one of four games against the other two top three sides (Juve and Napoli) losing the other three.

If Arsenal or Chelsea had drawn Roma they wouldn't be flapping like this
I know.

LoveCity said:
It's not all about the points tally but the travel and tough games could seriously impact our Premier League campaign. Can we send our second choice to Roma? Can we feck, they're a terrific team. Trying to figure out where these games fall on the calendar.
We wouldn't send our second choice to a Champions League match unless top of group is completely locked up. Christ.

This just means that City have to keep playing at the very highest of levels without having the opportunity to drop a level. This could be a good thing, however my only concern is keeping Fernando,Fern,Toure fully fit. I am scared at the thought of playing Lampard in must win games.

IrelandSuperman said:
Just get rid of all TV pairings and allow teams from the same country to play each other in the group stages and this'll be an actual random draw for once, eh?

There should be no pots at all, it should be totally random, all teams can play each other, if it ends up a team of us, Chelski, Arse and Liverpool, then so be it. Only then can it be deemed totally random.

The fact the same teams are getting drawn against each other (us and Bayern/CSKA, Chelski with Schalke) should tell everyone that something isn't right as it shouldn't happen as often as it does.

As someone said here, if we qualify we'll no doubt get Real/Barca in the last 16 anyways as per.

I've got confidence we can qualify still, 2nd as Bayern are untouchable in this competition (as in ref's protect them, not there that good). We should beat CSKA (I know it's not a given) so it's effectively Roma we need to beat to qualify (in my opinion).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.