Charity Shield 2012/13 - Villa Park. City v Chelsea

City are in the West End. Ordered my pair of tickets through Club Wembley this afternoon.

snedzz said:
City are in the West End. Ordered my pair of tickets through Club Wembley this afternoon.
Surprised at that coz the FA site still says ticket allocations to be announced.

Hope you went through a genuine site - btw what did you pay? Have you got a link?

snedzz said:

i heard its a cracking atmosphere there.

west-end-theatre.jpg

Club Wembley members can only buy two tickets per member and they have to name the end they want to be in as there are no neutral areas. Ticket prices are £45 & £35 although I haven't had confirmation of which end we have been allocated

Eds said:
Club Wembley members can only buy two tickets per member and they have to name the end they want to be in as there are no neutral areas. Ticket prices are £45 & £35 although I haven't had confirmation of which end we have been allocated
Club Wembley shouldn't get any tickets, the clue is in the name Wembley, if it's not there why the hell should they be getting tickets? They pay for seats at Wembley as far as I'm concerned, they won't support either team the majority of them and will only buy to flog on the black market, maybe they should be made to wear those bloody white Tshirts we had to when in the oppositions seats in the FA Cup final.

City allocation of Club Wembley £45 seats is in block A3 of Trinity Stand which is the side nearest to the Holte End which suggests we may be getting the Holte End.

club wembley shouldnt get any tickets, half of them dont even care

Here in Peace. You will get the Trinrty road stand. North stand upper and lower. And part of the witton lane/ Doug Ellis. You should get around 15,000 to 17,000 tickets once club wembley have had there cut of them. Hope that helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.