Chat up lines

Re: Chat up lines

large girl sitting in the club with her friends (you know the one never gets a bloke)
walk up to her and ask nicely would u like to dance (she gets all flustered and say oh yes)
you say go on then

i need your chair to sit beside your best friend

peoffrey said:
I try and be the ultimate Gentleman. Let them in to the queue for the Bar, tell the Bar Staff that she was first even if she wasn't or appear interested in who they are. Never hang around, either. If she's interested then she'll come and find you.

The other test was to give them your phone number but don't ask for theirs. I did that on Friday Night and she texted me almost immediately.

Is this fucking serious?

My buddies line is, "Why haven't I kidnapped you, yet?" or "How about I kidnap you sometime ?"

I've never seen it work, but he thinks it's clever.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:49 pm --<br /><br />My buddies line is, "Why haven't I kidnapped you, yet?" or "How about I kidnap you sometime ?"

I've never seen it work, but he thinks it's clever.

i hate chat up lines and would never use them....

... just think of how fantastic our kids will be??? they ll have their fathers good looks and brains! ......ah and their mothers great choice in the opposite gender! :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.