Chat up lines

Re: Chat up lines

Gaylord du Bois said:
FuZzY said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Whats your magic line then?

Well here's a good one for a start:

CityChick said:
I normally ask what team they support, and their answer shows whether you should bother your arse talking to them or not =)
How shallow is that??
Why don't you try "is that a canoe in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" It's always worked on me.

Really?? So it's been used a few times on you then? The exact same chat up line?

Right . . . ok ;-)

Gaylord du Bois said:
FuZzY said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

CityChick said:
I normally ask what team they support, and their answer shows whether you should bother your arse talking to them or not =)
How shallow is that??
Why don't you try "is that a canoe in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" It's always worked on me.

haha i bet alot of lines work on you ;)

CityChick said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
FuZzY said:
How shallow is that??

haha i bet alot of lines work on you ;)
Not the first time I've heard that one either. Get your coat.

FuZzY said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
FuZzY said:
Oh dear, the majority of these are utter cringeworthy!

CityChick said:

I live down south so i dont bother with who do you support as i know the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of my chat up lines are so bad i wouldn't even bother listing them, scarily some of them have worked

Dont care what anyone says if you have the charm you can pull off "get your coat"

Griff93 said:
Do you use them? If so which is your preferred one to use?

Yo baby, I know your feet must be tired. Cause you been running through my mind all day!

or how about "do you fancy going halves to a bastard" lol

Although it wasn't meant to be a chatup line at the time, this worked:

I had a dream about you last night...

Did you?

No - you wouldn't let me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.