Chat up lines

Re: Chat up lines

gaudinho's stolen car said:
peoffrey said:
I try and be the ultimate Gentleman. Let them in to the queue for the Bar, tell the Bar Staff that she was first even if she wasn't or appear interested in who they are. Never hang around, either. If she's interested then she'll come and find you.

The other test was to give them your phone number but don't ask for theirs. I did that on Friday Night and she texted me almost immediately.

Is this fucking serious?

Yes. It worked.

What's your tactic, Casanova?

peoffrey said:
peoffrey said:
I try and be the ultimate Gentleman. Let them in to the queue for the Bar, tell the Bar Staff that she was first even if she wasn't or appear interested in who they are. Never hang around, either. If she's interested then she'll come and find you.

The other test was to give them your phone number but don't ask for theirs. I did that on Friday Night and she texted me almost immediately.

Is this fucking serious?

Yes. It worked.

Charm and wit. The reason I was shocked is that this thread has generally been tongue in cheek, and to commit to what you believe is a "foolproof" plan for wooing the female on an internet forum (without a hint of irony) was a brave move.

Was in Kelseys restaurant in Canada once waiting for my cousin to finish his work as I was picking him up, whilst there I ordered a burger and a drink and thought I'd try it on with the fit waitress who served me.

Me: Can I ask you something
Her: Sure
Me: Do you sleep on your belly?
Her: Excuse me?
Me: Do you sleep on your belly?
Her: No
Me: Do you mind if i do??
Her: Not at all

2 days later I was licking her spaniels ears and kicking her back doors in. Result!

Mikem93 said:
Managed to pull a few times using :
"Do you think I'm fit ? 'Cause I think I'm fit" shamelessly nicked off my mate to keep his legacy going

Was this as you were cock blocking your brother?

And I presume you mean Martin? Good man, keep it up!!

Unfortuantely I have heard this work, and as someone mentioned, it's the charm and the confidence that does it, not the words..

"How much does a polar bear weigh?"

"Don't know?"

"Enough to break the ice!!

Timmmmahhhh said:
Mikem93 said:
"Do you think I'm fit ? 'Cause I think I'm fit" shamelessly nicked off my mate to keep his legacy going

Unfortuantely I have heard this work, and as someone mentioned, it's the charm and the confidence that does it, not the words..

"Don't know?"

Don't fuck with Polar Bears.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Mikem93 said:

"Don't know?"

Haha no my Step Brother doesn't go town as he lives in stoke lol and yeah its for Martyn mate

Timmmmahhhh said:
Mikem93 said:

"Don't know?"

Don't fuck with Polar Bears.

Polar Bears are bad ass

peoffrey said:

Charm and wit. The reason I was shocked is that this thread has generally been tongue in cheek, and to commit to what you believe is a "foolproof" plan for wooing the female on an internet forum (without a hint of irony) was a brave move.

Went right over my head! You'll notice on occasions that I struggle to pick up on certain things said in jest. People with a dry sense of humour often throw me in the real world.

-"Your Dad's a thief?"
-"Why?"
-"Because he stole all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.