Chav V Rags - Lee Mason in charge.

Andouble said:
It's going to take me a long, long time to get over losing Hazard in the way that we did. 3rd best attacking player in the world.

Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Ribery, Aguero, Silva, Robben, RVP, Iniesta......

AllyShaw10 said:
Andouble said:
It's going to take me a long, long time to get over losing Hazard in the way that we did. 3rd best attacking player in the world.

Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, Ribery, Aguero, Silva, Robben, RVP, Iniesta......

Falcao the only one on that list that is a decent shout for. I don't really count Iniesta

Hazard is brilliant and unfortunately, when Chelsea buy some class striker they'll be brilliant team. There's threat to opponents goal from all sides in that team.

If we don't spend money on the right way (not like this summer) in next 2-3 transfers they'll overcome us with quality easily. Lot of young players there, they have foundation for next 7-8 years.

What up with this loss to a reserve side. they both started with mostly a reserve side and then chelsea took the initiative and placed some first team players on to killl the game off. the 2 goals united scored where from comical defensive errors not "great united play" bar Michael Jackson's goal. its there fuking fault bacon chops didn't put first teamers in to shore up the game. At least we know those cunts wont be winning any silverware this season XD.

Andouble said:

And when I said he is better than Silva and Nasri BM posters were laughing !

But thanks for Ibramovich for taking Hazard from United, because according to his statements after he signed for Chelsea, it was between Chelsea and United and not City.

I reckon Fergie will be quietly laughing his tits off at Chelsea right now.

They gained a moral victory last night, but in a worthless trophy.

Whoop dee diddly doo.

The three points in the League are far more valuable to him and he knows it.

Tevez City said:
Andouble said:

But thanks for Ibramovich for taking Hazard from United, because according to his statements after he signed for Chelsea, it was between Chelsea and United and not City.

Never knew Chelsea`s owner is the PSG striker?

And what your saying with Hazard is just total bullshit for one he`s not even the best player at Chelsea.

Tevez City said:
Andouble said:

Ha, whatever - your joke of a club had more chance of signing Micky hazard

ABRAMOVICH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.