Chelsea 2017/2018

Chelsea are in trouble.

Courtois and Hazard both want to leave. Conte likely sacked soon.

A lot of money was spent on average players last summer.

They need to have an amazing transfer window otherwise I think they will struggle to get top 4.

Chelsea are in trouble.

They need to have an amazing transfer window otherwise I think they will struggle to get top 4.
They had a window similar to us after that 11/12 season.

They had a window similar to us after that 11/12 season.

Similar but more expensive.

On the other hand, if they get Sarri. Keep their stars and add more quality players they can easily challenge again.

Chelsea are in trouble.

Add to that, Roman Abramovic seemingly not being allowed back into the UK, and they could be in very deep trouble.

Who will replace Conte I wonder?

Its got to be Sarri.

With reports Conte will be sacked this week & Sarri suggesting he will not manage another Italian club yesterday evening with a buy-out clause expiring this week there are too many coincidences here.

It will be interesting since Sarri hasn't actually won anything yet aside from plaudits on how his team's play attractive football. But he isn't getting any younger after entering managerial football relatively late in his life so this will probably be his best time to shine with a far more larger transfer budget than at Napoli.

But disappointed he will leave Napoli as it looked like they were building something special with Sarri & needed maybe a few more star players to compete with Juve.

Its got to be Sarri.

With reports Conte will be sacked this week & Sarri suggesting he will not manage another Italian club yesterday evening with a buy-out clause expiring this week there are too many coincidences here.

It will be interesting since Sarri hasn't actually won anything yet aside from plaudits on how his team's play attractive football. But he isn't getting any younger after entering managerial football relatively late in his life so this will probably be his best time to shine with a far more larger transfer budget than at Napoli.

But disappointed he will leave Napoli as it looked like they were building something special with Sarri & needed maybe a few more star players to compete with Juve.

I also think Sarri is the likely candidate.

Watched serie A often this season. Sarri did great things but he wasn’t backed financially. Napoli have reached the end of their cycle. This was their year to win the league and they blew it. Their best players are getting old. It’s the right time for Sarri to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.