Chelsea 2017/2018

If Sarri will be interesting to see if he still says the transfer window is for the weak and he prefers to manage the players he has. Good luck with that.

I wonder where this is going.

Seems similar to shinawatra, we only got out of that mess by the skin of our teeth.

No ideal what this means (it may well be entirely without significance). However, just seen that Abramovich has landed in Israel and has received citizenship: https://www.jpost.com/OMG/Chelsea-owner-Abramovich-lands-in-Israel-and-becomes-a-citizen-558572

I suppose it's because he can now get a stamp on arrival in the UK and stay 6 months a time, as a visitor, so can now visit chelsea again.

He has a busuness in Isreal and sponsors several ventures, but it is probably because it gives him access to countries that are cracking down on Russian citizens

Last edited:
I suppose it's because he can now get a stamp on arrival in the UK and stay 6 months a time, as a visitor, so can now visit chelsea again.

He has a busuness in Isreal and sponsors several ventures, but it is probably because it gives him access to countries that are cracking down on Russian citizens
I’m sure @west didsblue or @Prestwich_Blue will be along soon to fill in the small details. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.