Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Somethings off, might just be getting back to being a team again (not a country) or the fact it’s January (Bernie?) either way KDB KW Joao Phil Bernie Gundy look well off it, with a number of others short too, as well as the injuries to Laporte & Dias, leaving the side very thin in terms of consistent performers, Ake & Stones are holding this team together at the minute
Anyone remember the WBA gave at home I think it was in lockdown and we either drew or lost at home the players looked out of sorts. I’m sure they had a clear the air with Pep and went on that 25 winning run, sometimes if it’s not right it needs to be said, if the players aren’t happy with the constant tinkering maybe that need to happen again, but we had Vinny as leader then so who will step up?

Poor performance, great result. Seems the sky hasn't quite fallen in yet.
4 League titles and one runners up in 5 years.
4 League Cups
1 FA Cup
1 Champions League final
and countless records broken along the way, and STILL this post match thread is full of idiots questioning the greatest club manager in the world.

It's not like the first time we've had dips in form, and it's a tricky and long season with the World Cup break in between and players having played with different coaches and teams, along with the fact that we're almost playing a cup final every week with teams packing their defence and raising their game to try to beat us. What exactly the fuck do you people expect?
Not to play Cancelo as a Right Winger and Rodri as a Center half?

The sign of a great team when you're nowhere near your best but grind out a win. 1st half awful, 2nd half I thought we were very good. Much more at it and the subs made a big difference. Thought Stones and Ake were very good as were Grealish, Mahrez and Lewis when they came on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.