Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Erling was ok with 2 goals one assist. Hmm.
Yeah i know, just annoyed with the performance and result.

I was in the pub and it looked to me that he was quiet overall though.
My main frustration is that we don't get him the ball enough.
We should know by now he's looking to make runs and he does, every game, but we still don't anticipate it quick enough or sometime don't seem to look his way.
Saying that the one time he did run onto the ball today he should've done better.

I think he should've been marking Silva for their goal too!

Feels like we generally aren't closing games out as well as last year? A 1 goal lead felt reasonably comfortable but I feel like that's the third or fourth time this year we've seen later equalizers/winners against us. Defence needs to sharpen up generally.

It’s funny as after the Spurs v Chelsea epic game last Monday, I actually passed comment how much I missed being involved in exciting games, we’re just too predictable these days and it’s becoming dull etc etc

So it feels like this one is on me, apologies

By the way Palmer may have played well but he chose to move on. He was with us for a long time and could have done what Phil Foden has done.
Don’t worry I’m not blaming him he thought/thinks what he was doing was for the best so I wish him well. But he won’t win a treble or a trophy with them. (fingers crossed)

Manchester City the best team in the land and all the world. Sorry Palmer you’ll never better our club. :-) *grins*

Chelsea will be a proper side if it clicks.

Thought we were extremely poor by our usual high standards.

Allowed the game to be too open and didn’t have our usual assuredness and control.

Not quick enough to loose balls.

Not aggressive enough and allowed to many transitions.

That said, I don’t think many teams will go there and win between now and the end of the season and today’s point is likely to be an important one in the final standings.

Chelsea are way better than their current position says. Easily top 4 squad in the league (as expected with 1 bill spend).

I think they will be 4-6 by the end of the season, despite the poor start.
They’ll be better when they replace Gallagher with Palmer in the middle and have Nkuku as their right forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.