Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

wtf does six pointer in the traditional sense mean?
Just that!! But its a win that puts us in a very strong position going to dipperland. The performance surprised me not seen anything like that for a few years now better than the wins at Chelsea and Liverpool last season. That type of performance will secure the league comfortably if we can keep repeating it. Will be interesting to see if we are able to put this form back together next Sunday.

To be fair to Rio Ferdinand, which I don’t like to be usually, he pulled that tall presenter on BT at half time who said that for all City’s possession we hadn’t had a shot on target. He pointed out that City were the away side and had made all the play, which is correct, the onus should be on the home side to make the play. Chelsea never tried to match City, they were happy to sit back, imagine City fans if City played like that, we would tear a strip off them for playing negative football. we ran the game from start to finish and should have won the match by a higher margin. Well done the boys. City were fantastic and head and shoulders above Chelsea.

I don’t get why Tuchel didn’t change plan before the goal, allowing City to dominate for nearly an hour at home it was obvious we would create something. If you want to win the league the match ups with the top six teams are the things that win it.

Rodri was immense yesterday he cut out so much in th middle of the pitch and the forwards doing the pressing up top strangled Chelsea’s possession.

I don’t get why Tuchel didn’t change plan before the goal, allowing City to dominate for nearly an hour at home it was obvious we would create something. If you want to win the league the match ups with the top six teams are the things that win it.

Rodri was immense yesterday he cut out so much in th middle of the pitch and the forwards doing the pressing up top strangled Chelsea’s possession.
Tbf to Tuchel he did take responsibility for the way they played up until he changed it. I like him, speaks very well although I much prefer the way pep plays football. Compare that to the troll they have leading the charge of the swamp brigade.

Wouldn't be like him to say something positive about us. What was said about Ferdinand going over to City fans putting up fingers of how many Premier League titles he won? Just heard Humphreys saying something along those lines couldn't really hear it.
He actually praised the way City had dominated the game.

The best thing about this team is that most of the players can get better.

There's a group of players who are entering their prime: Ederson, Stones, Laporte, Cancelo, Bernardo, Grealish. Then there's a group of players who are still relatively young: Dias, Rodri, Jesus, Zinch, Foden, Torres. And there's a group of youngsters who are highly promising: Delap, Palmer, McAtee, Lavia, Doyle (the CB), Edozie...

Future is bright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.