Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed
walker dias ake jasko
foden haaland woolian doku

Thats enough to beat chelsea coz they are shit against 9 men.

Beware, everyone else in the league. The big Viking's mojo's coming back by leaps and bounds.
Maybe so, hope so.
But (like many on here, I'm sure) I recently read again a book on 11th century England with its reminder that a previous Viking invader of England, King Harald Hardrada of Norway, came to grief back in September 1066 at a place called Stamford Bridge.

Akanji and Stones injured. Not good.
My only worry is teams that defend deep against Chelsea have a better chance of winning than those who attack Chelsea.
We should win though.

Last edited:
A few words about Chelsea.

In open play, they scored 12 goals, which places them 7th in the league (although their performance against Spurs contributed significantly to this).
They also scored three goals from penalties and only one from set pieces.

On the other hand, City conceded five goals from open play (a league record shared with Arsenal), as well as one goal from a counter-attack, one from a set piece, and one own goal.
Seems quite promising ahead of the match.

Chelsea has conceded 8 goals from open play (eight teams have a better record in this regard). However, some statistics can be deceiving, and a better assessment often comes from the eye test. The fact is that Chelsea has performed much better in matches against Liverpool, Arsenal, and Tottenham, of which they only won one, compared to matches against West Ham, Forest, Aston Villa, and Brentford. It's as if they are much more motivated in duels where they are the underdogs and don't have to have possession of the ball 70% of the time.

They concede 10.8 shots per game, while we concede 6.6. They take 14.2 shots per game,we take 16.6.

Cmon City

If Akanji and Stones are injured, basically team picks itself.

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake Gvardiol
Rodri Bernardo
Foden Alvarez Doku/Grealish
Haaland
Even though Stones is injured that is still a great side.
I'd start Jack in this one. He's played well in his last couple of starts and, even though this ain't the old chelsea, it's away and i'd prefer his experience in these types of games.

I'm looking forward to this and think we'll win well...3-0 to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.