Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my lol

pram.gif

Even if we lose 5-0 I’m not arsed.

We know full well (and more importantly other teams know) that we always start slow and shite but come February batter every **** in sight.

These days would for example Arteta take being 10 points clear of City at Christmas if offered it now? No fucking chance.

That’s how much Pep has changed the game. All about smashing people in the run in.

So yeah who gives a shit about Chelsea in August haha. Keep your trotters on the deck chair Rodri, Foden, all the main lads.

I think it's a pretty big statement. He'll have expected to start just as Bobb would have had he been fit.
I think you’re statement says more… he would of expected to start if fit but he’s not as he took a knock and was out for community shield or am I missing something here

Reactions: CC1
good going forward but Im never confident with Rico at fullback especially as we have no midfield defensively...this is going to be end to end as Kovacic aint that good defensively and bernardo works hard but we could get overrun in the middle especialy with them having Lavia. Caceido and Enzo all in there
I don't know how people can feel so much less confident with Lewis at fullback when we watched Walker game after game last season getting burned for pace, having brain farts leading to goals, etc., while providing a quarter of what Lewis does for us on the ball in our half and the oppositions.

I would've liked Grealish to have started so we could have some fresh energy off the bench in Doku, but we still have Foden so it's alright

We know full well (and more importantly other teams know) that we always start slow and shite but come February batter every **** in sight.

These days would for example Arteta take being 10 points clear of City at Christmas if offered it now? No fucking chance.

That’s how much Pep has changed the game. All about smashing people in the run in.

So yeah who gives a shit about Chelsea in August haha. Keep your trotters on the deck chair Rodri, Foden, all the main lads.
Fuck that

You started on the sherry a bit early? 10 points clear at Xmas and you don’t think Arteta would take that! Hahahaha.

Wow, that's called taking the fight to the front I think!! Is this war....is this his out... oh Raz you should have stayed with us. :-)
Hes been great servant, but he shouldnt. Not good enough composure on the ball, getting worse and worse. No coincidence he unceremonialy out of England squad and now Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.