Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge fan of cancelo as a defender but we don’t have a left fullback who can over lap and is good at defending so it is what it is. Ake or Laporte if fit comes in for Dias.

Good team that.
In possession that team would look like this:

————————Ederson———————
—————Stones———Dias—————
——Walker————Rodri——————
————Gundogan—————Cancelo
Bernardo——Alvarez—Foden———
————————Haaland———————

Obviously Dias is injured so put Laporte in for him.

In possession that team would look like this:

————————Ederson———————
—————Stones———Dias—————
——Walker————Rodri——————
————Gundogan—————Cancelo
Bernardo——Alvarez—Foden———
————————Haaland———————

Obviously Dias is injured so put Laporte in for him.
Looks decent now lets see whats inside peps mind for thursdays massive game.

It's probably going to be the same team as the one that played Everton, since we didn't lose and Evertons goal being a wonder goal was the only reason we drew

————————Ederson———————
—Walker——Stones——Akanji——Ake
———————Rodrigo——————
————Silva———Gundogan
——Mahrez——Haarland——Grealish

0-0

I think since the CL final we've had the wood over these fuckers. They look transitional when I've watched them but the Carabou Cup game was quite even and Ortega had a blinder but both teams played second strings. I think they're beatable if we're at it. What price Stirling to score a worldie?

I think since the CL final we've had the wood over these fuckers. They look transitional when I've watched them but the Carabou Cup game was quite even and Ortega had a blinder but both teams played second strings. I think they're beatable if we're at it. What price Stirling to score a worldie?
Sterling tap-in would be my concern.

What has Silva done to warrant KDBs spot?
KDB is being questioned in other threads where Bluemooners are taking the view that his powers are on the wane. Can't see it myself. Him, Foden, and Walker should be in the 1st 11 every time. I hope we see all 3 on Thursday.

Chelsea fans are very unhappy at how things have gone since Potter arrived and I don't think they fancy their chances for this one. Many unhappy with Sterling and Koulybali. Let's hope it stays that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.