Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what the starting XI is - we've got to beat that shower on Thursday. Chelsea looked absolutely clueless and were outfought and outplayed by a mediocre Forest side.

No matter what the starting XI is - we've got to beat that shower on Thursday. Chelsea looked absolutely clueless and were outfought and outplayed by a mediocre Forest side.
Same for Everton v Wolves.

No guarantees in this double header which could define the season.

Can we try playing with Foden/Alvarex from the start.

Put Grealish/Mharez on the Bench.

Our game is so slow with these 2 both starting at the same time .We end up hoping a bit of KDB brilliance,killer Ball will unlock a defense.

We need more energy and direct football from the flanks

Folks I have a candid question and please pardon my ignorance:

Is it a tactical taboo to have Foden, Haaland and Alvarez in the same starting line up?

Is it a tactical taboo to have Foden, Haaland and Alvarez in the same starting line up?

In pep mind he will think those three lose the ball to much in how they try to make things happen! We know pep is all about control and take the chances create problem is if we don’t take the chances to and a team flukes a goal

Think City promised the Premier league we wouldn't so as to make it a tasty title race for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.