Chelsea away - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous negativity on this thread. Kompany is one player. Don't get me wrong he's one of our most important players but he's one player.

Tomorrow i'd be tempted to lose a striker and pop an extra midfielder in there but how do we break up the Aguero/Negredo partnership? Tough decision for Pellegrini. We don't want to over-isolate that one striker too much. We've been getting the ball forward for the striker very quickly and if we only play one he may find it difficult holding it up whilst the midfield join in.

All the posts... some positive... many negative... several being horrid about City players... lots suggesting which players and which formation they want...

Every opinion gets an opposite view...

So many experts...

On Sunday I expect City to lose.

I hope they draw.

If they win big then HOPE, that enemy of City fans over the years, will start welling up inside me for a little while!

I reckon the result will be nearly 50% down to luck on the day... look what could have happened in Moscow.

CTID

JJ

With all the teams around us winning today, we could really do with all three points.................but think I would take one now. Got to start with 5 in midfield to stand any chance.

I'm saying we'll nick it though - 2-1, Sergio and Yaya on the scoresheet

Re: Central defence tomorrow

Richards imo.

Much more prem experienced than Garcia. Faster, stronger and better in the air.

If I remember correctly Richards partnered Kolo v Chelsea (at home) in the 2-1 in the title season when Vinny and Lescott were suspended / injured and played really well.

Re: Central defence tomorrow

Demichelis is with the squad so he could play? Some might say too soon, depends on Pellegrini's level of faith. He did a good job against Dortmund's speedsters last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.