Chelsea away ticket details {merged}

Re: 1,400 at Chelsea away..!!

cheddar404 said:
Maybe West Ham isn't selling too well. That's the only reason I can think of that we wouldn't take the full allocation. I'm sure we'd sell them all though.

Correct. West Ham isn't selling too well. West Ham ticket is at present, a great chance for
those who complain about the loyalty points system and normally miss out, to get a ticket.

Only 3000 loyalty points required today.

Hinchcliffe's header said:
cheddar404 said:
Maybe West Ham isn't selling too well. That's the only reason I can think of that we wouldn't take the full allocation. I'm sure we'd sell them all though.

Correct. West Ham isn't selling too well. West Ham ticket is at present, a great chance for
those who complain about the loyalty points system and normally miss out, to get a ticket.

If only west ham played in Amsterdam eh !

I aint going. Costs are just getting too much with Dortmund away a week later it simply aint sustainable anymore for the vast majority to afford to go to all games when your looking at an average price of arouund £50 per away ticket

allan harper said:
cheddar404 said:

if only you can get home after the game very little chance of making the last train home

dadnlad said:
allan harper said:

if only you can get home after the game very little chance of making the last train home

That's why some fans were able to purchase Ajax tickets and others fell short. Those with high points would find another alternative, like staying the night in London or bumming a lift off someone.

dadnlad said:
allan harper said:

General consensus is it's do-able. Just get the tube from East Ham instead of Upton Park, direct train to Euston Square. I bloody hope so anyway; that's what I'm doing.

allan harper said:
dadnlad said:
allan harper said:

That's why some fans were able to purchase Ajax tickets and others fell short. Those with high points would find another alternative, like staying the night in London or bumming a lift off someone.

I'm in the "bumming a lift" category for this one.

cheddar404 said:
dadnlad said:
allan harper said:

General consensus is it's do-able. Just get the tube from East Ham instead of Upton Park, direct train to Euston Square. I bloody hope so anyway; that's what I'm doing.

last train 9pm, i went emerites (60k) and 5.30 kick off and back to euston 8.20

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.