Chelsea away ticket details {merged}

Re: 1,400 at Chelsea away..!!

Hinchcliffe's header said:
cheddar404 said:
Maybe West Ham isn't selling too well. That's the only reason I can think of that we wouldn't take the full allocation. I'm sure we'd sell them all though.

Correct. West Ham isn't selling too well. West Ham ticket is at present, a great chance for
those who complain about the loyalty points system and normally miss out, to get a ticket.

Only 3000 loyalty points required today.

Thanks for that post.I assumed that my 3300 points would be nowhere near for a ticket,after viewing your post I now have a ticket.
Another tourist added to the crowd. :>)

Re: 1,400 at Chelsea away..!!

bennyboy said:
Hinchcliffe's header said:
cheddar404 said:
Maybe West Ham isn't selling too well. That's the only reason I can think of that we wouldn't take the full allocation. I'm sure we'd sell them all though.

Correct. West Ham isn't selling too well. West Ham ticket is at present, a great chance for
those who complain about the loyalty points system and normally miss out, to get a ticket.

Only 3000 loyalty points required today.

Thanks for that post.I assumed that my 3300 points would be nowhere near for a ticket,after viewing your post I now have a ticket.
Another tourist added to the crowd. :>)

As long as you're not "Asian" and/or have a camera then I'm sure you will be fine.

If you miss that 9pm train then you really are in the land of hell.I did last year when they let me off work in Kent to get to the QPR game.

You have to get the 21:40pm train to Leeds from Kings cross gets you in at 12:15 am.The train is packed with drunks and students and stops everywhere.You then have a TWO hour wait in Leeds station before a coach takes you to Manchester.I got in Manchester at 04:45am and the coach driver got lost,in spite of having sat nav and being in radio contact with another coach.If you had a ticket for Virgin trains you will have to buy a new one as it is a different operator.

If there are a few of you and you miss it it would be quicker and cheaper to get a taxi.

ryan1985 said:
Probably when it comes round it will the biggest game of the season and some wanker at our club has only asked for 1,400 tickets, it will look embarrassing on TV considering United will take 6,000 there on a Tuesday night.

Frightening what fans we have collected along our journey.

This post is so shit it's unbelievable .

i know its not related but at man met students union ajax home tickets for a tenner.

paulchapo said:
If you miss that 9pm train then you really are in the land of hell.I did last year when they let me off work in Kent to get to the QPR game.

You have to get the 21:40pm train to Leeds from Kings cross gets you in at 12:15 am.The train is packed with drunks and students and stops everywhere.You then have a TWO hour wait in Leeds station before a coach takes you to Manchester.I got in Manchester at 04:45am and the coach driver got lost,in spite of having sat nav and being in radio contact with another coach.If you had a ticket for Virgin trains you will have to buy a new one as it is a different operator.

If there are a few of you and you miss it it would be quicker and cheaper to get a taxi.

Or you could just book a hotel, have a nice lie in, a hearty breakfast and get the 11 am back the next day. Of the two I know which one I would prefer!!

ryan1985 said:
Probably when it comes round it will the biggest game of the season and some wanker at our club has only asked for 1,400 tickets, it will look embarrassing on TV considering United will take 6,000 there on a Tuesday night.

Can you lend me £60 for the ticket, £30-£40 for the travel and then £50 to enjoy the day. Then i won't watch it on TV in a nice warm room for free.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:28 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
Prices are an absolute farce.

Football is now at a stage where 40 quid is deemed acceptable and the norm.

30 quid is also still too much imo.

Then why do people still bend over backwards and pay it? The club's are businesses. If they are getting 100 in at £60 then they will know to charge £30 and get £3,000 in. It's not rocket science. They charge £60 because they know football fans are stupid and will accept any old shite.

I didn't really have the option for the QPR game as i needed to get home ASAP as it was back to Kent almost straight afterwards and i had stuff to do.If you aren't in a hurry though it is an excellent option and if booked well in advance it could probably be achieved fairly cheaply and take the stress out of everything.I would recommend upgrading to first class on the train at weekend too,quieter and if you grab all the free snacks and papers almost pays for itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.