Chelsea away ticket details {merged}

JoeMercer'sWay said:
club's taken the 2nd allocation to take it up to 3,000, so let's make sure we sell most of them so that they aren't reluctant to take the full allocation in future, noise was made about this last season so I expect the club will be looking keenly at how the rest of the tickets sell and using it as the definitive answer on the issue, that's just my take on it.
in that case they have made a huge mistake
they were at 4000 points today
there is no way that the remaining 1600 tickets will get sold, look at West Ham

Admission price gets me 24 pints at my local , no contest.This is a game that I would have gone to before the prices have soared now they can stick it.

It gives us non Season TIcket holders that don't live in MCR any more the chance to get more points on our Memberships, rather than have to buy 2nd hand tickets off of here... It will mean a lot more Southern based Blues will be able to go along and support their team...

Have to agree does give the opportunity to those that do not normally get tickets a chance. So for all those that do moan like fuck on her get your hands in your pockets.

squirtyflower said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
club's taken the 2nd allocation to take it up to 3,000, so let's make sure we sell most of them so that they aren't reluctant to take the full allocation in future, noise was made about this last season so I expect the club will be looking keenly at how the rest of the tickets sell and using it as the definitive answer on the issue, that's just my take on it.
Is west ham not selling well I've not heard anythin.

1978blue said:
squirtyflower said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
well it hasn't sold out and it has now gone to general sale

Saturday night games are difficult to get back from for some fans
we usually get the train but it would be cutting it fine for us so driving and no drinking for one

squirtyflower said:
1978blue said:
squirtyflower said:
well it hasn't sold out and it has now gone to general sale

Saturday night games are difficult to get back from for some fans
we usually get the train but it would be cutting it fine for us so driving and no drinking for one
. Cheers mate I'm on minibus still won't be back till late £49 tkt and on the Tele I thought we'd struggle to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.