Chelsea away ticket details {merged}

I reckon it's doable from Plaistow to Euston after the game before the last train, no problems.
The game finishes at 7.15pm. You need to be on that train for 8pm at Plaistow to make sure you get to Euston for that 9PM train. Easy.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
paulchapo said:
If you miss that 9pm train then you really are in the land of hell.I did last year when they let me off work in Kent to get to the QPR game.

You have to get the 21:40pm train to Leeds from Kings cross gets you in at 12:15 am.The train is packed with drunks and students and stops everywhere.You then have a TWO hour wait in Leeds station before a coach takes you to Manchester.I got in Manchester at 04:45am and the coach driver got lost,in spite of having sat nav and being in radio contact with another coach.If you had a ticket for Virgin trains you will have to buy a new one as it is a different operator.

If there are a few of you and you miss it it would be quicker and cheaper to get a taxi.

Or you could just book a hotel, have a nice lie in, a hearty breakfast and get the 11 am back the next day. Of the two I know which one I would prefer!!

I'm playing football in the morning though so it's the cannonball run for me!

mancitymick said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Can't wait for this.

My living room will be lovely and warm that day.

£59.....They are aving a larffff

My living room will be lovely and warm plus i will also be at the match. I can afford both a ticket and Central Heating :)

Bully for you mate. I certainly won;t be lining the chavs coffers at that price. Good luck to you.I will saving for Dortmund.

club's taken the 2nd allocation to take it up to 3,000, so let's make sure we sell most of them so that they aren't reluctant to take the full allocation in future, noise was made about this last season so I expect the club will be looking keenly at how the rest of the tickets sell and using it as the definitive answer on the issue, that's just my take on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.