Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

First goal...what is laporte doing? Stones or dias fling themselves in front if that. Laporte turned his back on it.

See the idea Tuchel has got Pep's number going round, LOL.

Heavily rotated team in a game which we should of won and they scrapped it in the last minute is now "Tuchel has Pep's number". Good to see the heads haven't fallen off in here.

Too much sentiment in that line up, we all knew it, now Pep does, we’ve moved on and left a hell of a lot of players behind, a legend and some very good players who’ve been great servants, I would only consider Aymeric good enough to start in Istanbul. I thought it was a mistake not taking Ake off who played well for an hour, but tired badly & got exposed, Mendy was shocking and Chelsea rightfully exploited that side, the formation was just baffling, Raz played where Merlin once operated??? Wtf, Jesus was a poor Harry Kane midfielder, and Sergio is shot, how many touches in the box? It doesn’t bode well for the CL final as the team picks itself & that isn’t healthy

Firstly let's have a scapegoat......
Mendy was shocking. I still believe we do not require to buy a left back, but Mendy has shown if we play anyone decent he's not good enough

WTF was Aguero doing?

Torres was invisible

I also think that if it were Dias instead of Laporte, their first goal wouldn't have gone in. Laporte turned where as Dias would have thrown his body at it

That was a nailed on penalty not given on Sterling. Why would any player dive when they have a free shot at goal! It makes no sense and if it wasn't a pen then it should be a booking

This match proves that without any midfield general we cannot control a game and we are useless playing three at the back

No matter what happens with the rags next three matches, vs Newcastle we play our best eleven and no fucking about

Why not play your strongest team ,We don't play till next Friday for fucks sake.get the League won and then rest. It's not rocket science Pep.
Injuries mate, that’s a risk Pep couldn’t take, today won’t affect the PL, would have been great to win it today but an injury free run up to the CL final is more important...

That’s how I’m soothing my rage inside, anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.