Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Yes but the first goal had an element of luck, most of those don't go in or are saved, and the second one was definitely luck. That and the Sterling pen we didn't get, and it's a different story. My point is if that's Chelsea's best for the CL final I'll take it.
But they had two goals chalked off by VAR, one being pretty tight. I think 1-2 flattered us.

I wonder how many pundits will be amazed we didn’t give Sergio a new contract after today

that second string XI that we’ve seen recently against Fulham away, palace last week and today is very lopsided
Too many attackers on, most of which are not in good form
Rodri did his chances of starting the final no good at all today

anyway, everyone remain calm and trust Pep

we’ll be champions before we play again

im not sure how people can think theres some corruption when jesus got a penalty for less of a foul that zouma made on sterling.

some you win some you lose deal with
Less of a foul is foul which means its a penalty. If there is a contact in the penalty box which there clearly was then its a penalty. Did you think neither of them were a penalties?

The side in the Cup final, might well do better :)

Favela Thug
Son of De Bruyne
Father Ruben
Barnsley Beckenbauer
Sheffield Leopard
Iberian Kinkladze
The Bulldozer
Mr Whippy
Skin Fade Gascoigne
Pale Pele
Algerian Robben

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.