Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Too bloody right I will. You seriously would want a manager out that wins a double and gets to the chumps league final? That's fuckin unbelievable
We have to move to the next level at some point. That has to be winning the UCL. Pep is a fantastic manager, no arguments from me but he does not have a great track record in the UCL.

People giving Pep a hard time... He's human, he won't get them all right but give the guy a break sometimes... Jeez. When he's gone we will never be able to replace him. He gets a lot more right than he gets wrong. A LOT more.

Shit say today, Sergio had a brain fart.
And how many of our starting 11 will be definite starters on 29th May

Ederson and Dias... that's it !!
He treated it like a preseason friendly. He obviously had no intention of winning that today. It was purely to rest first team players. Hopefully for everyone at the club the gamble will pay off. We are now forced to play a strong side every game to see if we can get some rhythm and good enough form to beat this Chelsea team.

Last edited:
He “tinkers” so we can reach finals and win leagues.
I get that, but we need to be winning them. We could of won the league today and that team selection was dreadful. This league is not yet a guarentee.

I can see what Pep was doing keeping things for final close to his chest. Just think we missed a chance today. Chavs now have an opportunity to rest players, if we beat them they would have had to play at full strength to guarantee top 4.

In reality with ONE midfielder we should have beat them, we will be miles better at full strength.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.