Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

I think we will move for him as well ancoats, it pretty obvious we need a top class striker and Haaland looks, from what I've seen, quite unique in world football - absolutely massive, good technique, can finish and fast. I agree we will look to move some players on and can see Sterling going if there's a decent offer (has he agreed a new contract? don't think so). Jesus will go although I think we'd get more than £30m for him. I think he is a good player on the whole just not top class. I think even a forward from the bottom 6 clubs would cost about that! :)

yep get haaland on board than then lets see if kane wants trophies or money or both
i think pep is sick of sterling and jesus missing the amount of chance this team make for them

i said the other night in the semi final vs PSG when foden crossed that super ball to mahrez to tap home. i said sterling misses that like last season ? thats the reason he's out of the 11

I understand the frustration but equally do you think Pep is stupid ?..we could and probably should have won both games against Chelsea with weakened teams. Why give them the advantage of knowing our best team and how we will play ?We will win the league..Winning the CL is the big one this season..Just dont think there is no plan,there is, and frankly I think it is a good plan, and we will win.
What advantage? Don't you think Chelsea watched our games against Dortmund & PSG? Where does the surprise come into it? :-|

This thread is 220+ pages of LOL. This game will be meaningless in the end. Next month when the Euros start and we are basking in the afterglow of a treble and the club’s first UCL trophy while making fun of the rags for being 33/34th in Europe and finishing behind city in the league for the 8th year in a row and 9/10 years; nobody will remember when Pep rotated nine players and Sergio tried a panenka and we lost to Football Factory’s Finest.

I agree, it's actually comical that some people think that was our ploy yesterday with the team selection.
If anything the ploy was to win yesterday with 9/10 different outfield players than what we played vs PSG; and it almost happened.

What does Chelsea do then? They are in a dog fight for UCL next season, they got beat by our second eleven and we already wrapped up the league and can rest our best XI til the final. It didn’t happen. Oh well. Now we go skullfuck the barcodes and laugh at rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.