Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thierry Henri indicated something serious after speaking to him after the game finished on Wednesday.

Flew in from the US for this match. Any recommendations on bars near Piccadilly? Not sure if there’s places city fans normally congregate..

I think getting the players minds right for this game is Peps challenge. After such elation on Wednesday it would be easy to subconsciously relax. Chelsea have had a bad season but there will still be players in their team with pride and some looking to keep their place for next season. Pep will be well aware of this, I am sure.

Im not sure i agree with this. We've seen the drop off in performance when we make wholesale changes and if we go weak on Sunday and lose, suddenly things look a bit different and the pressure ramps up on the brentford game. Go strong on Sunday, then rest the majority on Weds at Brentford and last game against Brighton just give players minutes to keep them ticking over.

Also, last home game of the season, chance to win the league and have a party and tear some cockneys apart.
Its Brighton first then Brentford but I get your point. Though I tend to believe that we need to be starting our first XI (unless at risk of injury) against Brighton (final game). Having too much of a break between games would ruin the flow of the team and match practice. I also think most of that XI is stretched and having them again play in 3 days might just be bad in terms of injury.

Its Brighton first then Brentford but I get your point. Though I tend to believe that we need to be starting our first XI (unless at risk of injury) against Brighton (final game). Having too much of a break between games would ruin the flow of the team and match practice. I also think most of that XI is stretched and having them again play in 3 days might just be bad in terms of injury.
Senior moment, of course its brenford last game. Totally agree though, need to keep the rhythm going and just manage the core players time, but keeping them sharp.

Can see Forest drawing with Arse, so might be party time Saturday evening for players and fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.