Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Yeah mate the FA ignore the chance to give us an extra day rest but are happy to get rid of FA cup replays next season - especially if Oldham or Macclesfield get lucrative replays at PL clubs
Apparently, with the BBC having the Saturday FA Cup broadcast rights & first pick, they chose City vs Chavs.

It wasn't done to effect our CL schedule on purpose, it was done for TV. Linekar admitted as much on the telly. )(

Tears streaming down my face after that and a few sherries it must be said.

After all the media shit we copped post-Madrid; after the sheer exhaustion of the team after such a gruelling game; after watching my team so committed to today that one player was vomiting pitchside and everyone tried to do the right things even when their minds were willing, but their bodies weak.

Then Bernardo.

I can't type any more. I love these lads. I love City.

PS Don't let anyone tell you City twitter is better than the matchday forum for measured comment cos it ain't.

CTID
Who was being sick ?

It's no coincidence now we have a top class second string keeper we're successful in winning domestic cup games more frequently. CTID

Apparently, with the BBC having the Saturday FA Cup broadcast rights & first pick, they chose City vs Chavs.

It wasn't done to effect our CL schedule on purpose, it was done for TV. Linekar admitted as much on the telly. )(
We are aware of that, but the ruling bodies should have the right to veto picks that give unfair advantage to certain clubs. How many times has the bolshie corporation picked the rags to broadcast every round over the past few seasons, so why not the Coventry game, and why not come to an arrangement with itv to swap days for their games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.