Chelsea (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Missed it but excellent result after the mid week result. From what I heard it wasn't much of a game so not sure I will bother watching it. Players must be knackered.
I thought it was a decent game which was characterised by some profligate finishing, hence why the commentators kept making out it was a poor match.

What got me more than anything was our energy levels. No one showed signs of weariness which was incredible after Wednesday's extra time exploits.

Guardiola, his players, our coaching & management staff are just on another level.

Last edited:
I simply don't understand how footballers, who have played the game, can even debate this (fans who are in bad faith, pundits who are deep down hostile to us, yes, that I understand all too well).
When you jump as high as you can from a standing position, your ams do not stay straight at your sides as if you were a soldier on parade. Everybody knows this. It's kinetically impossible. Jack's arm was somewhat out from his side, maybe 20°. And he'd have to be a very clever boy indeed to know that the ball was going to head towards him, and exactly there. It wasn't at a bloody right angle.
There's nothing whatsoever to see here.

:)

So Lads/lasses who do you want in the final?

Would be mint to see a sea of sky blue at Wembley and want Coventry to beat the scum, however I love smacking the rags and rubbing in their faces.

We are aware of that, but the ruling bodies should have the right to veto picks that give unfair advantage to certain clubs. How many times has the bolshie corporation picked the rags to broadcast every round over the past few seasons, so why not the Coventry game, and why not come to an arrangement with itv to swap days for their games?
City vs Chelsea is more of a global draw than ManUre vs Coventry. If I was the BBC & had the first pick, our match is the one I'd have opted for in terms of viewing figures.

Granted, the FA must look at potential fixture pile ups like this in future, & come with something more joined up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.