Chelsea Pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PELLEGRINI: “Kompany is working but he’s not in the squad list for tomorrow. I hope he will play on Tuesday.”
MP: “Out are Silva (ankle), Sterling has started working but hopefully he’ll be ready Tuesday, all the other players are fit.”
MP: “It’s very important to have all our players so I can choose the best to play. They played well (against PSG) as they have done before.
MP: “Yaya, 100 per cent fit is an important player and can make a difference starting or playing 30 minutes.”

_____________________Hart__________________

Sagna_______Otamendi____Mangala_______Clichy

________Fernando_________Dinho___________

Nasri__________Yaya______________KDB

___________Sergio_________________
Why do folks keep moving DeBryune out of the middle? Leave him where he makes the most difference. Adjust everyone else as needed.

PELLEGRINI: “Kompany is working but he’s not in the squad list for tomorrow. I hope he will play on Tuesday.”
MP: “Out are Silva (ankle), Sterling has started working but hopefully he’ll be ready Tuesday, all the other players are fit.”
MP: “It’s very important to have all our players so I can choose the best to play. They played well (against PSG) as they have done before.
MP: “Yaya, 100 per cent fit is an important player and can make a difference starting or playing 30 minutes.”
Thanks Karen.

Why do folks keep moving DeBryune out of the middle? Leave him where he makes the most difference. Adjust everyone else as needed.
_____________________Hart__________________

Sagna_______Otamendi____Mangala_______Clichy

________Fernando_________Dinho___________

Nasri__________YayaKDB___________________

___________Sergio_________________

Same team as Tuesday for me, with Nasri in for Silva the only change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.