• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate and do or die? We just drew at Arsenal and really should have won. It wasn't a good performance but have some sense of perspective

Marvin, what are you talking about?
Did I mention Arsenal in any way whatsoever?
There are 4 teams battling it out for 2 spaces, with only a few points in it
Games in hand are here and there for a certain side below us, along with us having to go to the Champions-elect on wednesday, before facing them at home where we have been at best average against the top 6.

It is do or die. These are big sides who are just as eager to get into the top 4 as us, its a hugely important thing for the club and manager. If we miss out because we are too relaxed as we have a 3 point cushion now, what are we going to do then?
Do you want to wait until its a winner takes all game against United before a fire is lit under your arse?

With the greatest respect mate, we have got to kick in now.

Our best form still have defensive weakness. Chelsea's best form has no weakness anywhere on the pitch.[/QUOTE

Haha this made me laugh so Luis and cahill being slugs is not a weakness add to that the wing backs who could barely make championship level. They have few weakness but they do have them as we shown in the home game and as liverpool,spurs and palace have shown.

Predictions:

-Pep will go with a crazy formation, probably three at the back with Navas at RWB
-It will turn out to work really well but our forwards will miss almost every chance
-Hazard will score an incorrectly awarded penalty to put Chelsea 1-0 up.
-We'll equalise via Sané, who will be the only attacker to look bothered.
-De Bruyne will finish with one assist which people will say makes up for his 60% pass accuracy
-He'll also hit the post twice
-Cahill will score a late winner after Clichy fails to clear from a corner.
-We'll make one substitution, Zabaleta on for Navas in the 89th minute, despite desperately needing a goal.

Marvin, what are you talking about?
Did I mention Arsenal in any way whatsoever?
There are 4 teams battling it out for 2 spaces, with only a few points in it
Games in hand are here and there for a certain side below us, along with us having to go to the Champions-elect on wednesday, before facing them at home where we have been at best average against the top 6.

It is do or die. These are big sides who are just as eager to get into the top 4 as us, its a hugely important thing for the club and manager. If we miss out because we are too relaxed as we have a 3 point cushion now, what are we going to do then?
Do you want to wait until its a winner takes all game against United before a fire is lit under your arse?

With the greatest respect mate, we have got to kick in now.
I was not happy with the performance at Arsenal but your comments are OTT. Desperate and do or die are reserved for the last chance. It's unlikely we will beat Chelsea, but the result will not decide anything.

Just don't get beat.

We can't afford to go into the derby in a few week with the possibility of United jumping above us with a win.

I want to see us best a top 4 side for once.

I'd play kompany and zabaleta. We will need to be right up for this but if we are, we definitely have it in us to bear them well.
The league is done as far as I'm concerned but beating them could be really valuable with the FA cup still to be decided.
Come on city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.