Chelsea Thread 16/17

Can't knock Conte. Took over a limp wristed, talented squad from the special one which was in rapid decline, changed the personel a little bit and turned them into a force which keeps winning games. Can't knock him. He's getting results. Name of the game.

Everyone knows Anthony Taylor is a biased Rag but can anyone explain why there was no mention whatsoever of any retrospective action for Luiz's assault on Aguero or Fabregas's slap which was just as bad as what Fernandinho was sent off for?

Chelsea are efficient in both boxes, something, Liverpool, ourselves and Spurs are not.

Arsenal are good this year but not as efficient as Chelsea, the rags have picked up but are too far back for league aspirations.

I think Chelsea will win the league based on the run of results they've had and their next 4 fixtures will see them move further ahead of the chasing pack.

Deviating from the thread title a little-
Chelsea nailed on for CL as are Arsenal. 4 teams to go into remaining 2 places and we are the most inconsistent at present.

It's their title to lose.

Fair fucks to Conte who got the stutters out the way early.

Everyone knows Anthony Taylor is a biased Rag but can anyone explain why there was no mention whatsoever of any retrospective action for Luiz's assault on Aguero or Fabregas's slap which was just as bad as what Fernandinho was sent off for?

It was hardly an assault by Luiz. Gross exaggeration IMO. As for Fabregas, my guess is he was booked in the fracas at the time, but I'm told that the ref didn't see the slap at the time, so I don't know.

Either way, it's either a genuine mistake or incompetence, but I don't think the authorities are biased in our favour. There's no conspiracy against City.

I actually think they have it sewn up after the two tough away wins this week. It's all about who gets the remaining 3 places in the champions league slots now.

It's early days and Conte could easily turn this round. As has been pointed out, they've lost to 2 of the form teams in the league so at least they've got those games out of the way. However, if it starts to go south from here pretty quickly then we all know how trigger-happy Roman is. I reckon he would've sacked Mourinho a lot earlier last season if it hadn't been for the fact that he'd had so much success as Chelsea manager.

I think it's fair to say Conte has indeed turned it round. Quite amusing reading the first dozen or so pages of this thread and then being written off by almost everyone and I include myself in that.

I think it's fair to say Conte has indeed turned it round. Quite amusing reading the first dozen or so pages of this thread and then being written off by almost everyone and I include myself in that.
When he got appointed, i remember seeing someone on Twitter saying he is one of the best managers in the world, comfortably. Was an Italian football pundit kinda thing. Forgotten his name but he was adamant he would prove it in the EPL. Doing alright at the mo

They have 2 home games next against Bournemouth and Stoke. Looks like it will be 13 wins on the bounce. Some going that

They have 2 home games next against Bournemouth and Stoke. Looks like it will be 13 wins on the bounce. Some going that
Yep,they're doing very well.....and yet if it wasn't for bad luck,and criminal officiating,we'd have beaten them convincingly the other week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.