Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

Strange signings at Chelsea for me. Strengthened where they didn't really need to and didn't where they do. They had a strongish midfield anyway. A full season with Terry and/or Luiz would not fill me with joy and Ivanovic isn't a fullback. Also they havent replaced their talisman up front and looks like they will rely predominantly on Torres.

they better hope Oscar is the real deal, Fat Frank well past it. Doesn't matter how many goals/penalties he scores. Can't keep up against good midfields anymore.

When I saw the teams and line ups I thought we would lose.

CFC very disappointing today. Torres took his goal well, and the sending off made it difficult to compare. But even with a weakened City team, City looked significantly against Chelsea's 11.

Luiz was very quick, and he was their outstanding player although he like the whole of their team lost their discipline when they went down in the 2nd half.

We missed a chance to totally humiliate them. On the plus side for Chelsea, Torres scored a very good goal, although I maintain he's not the same player, and they have Hazrad to bed in and Oscar looks to be a special player. be interesting to see how they get Oscar in the team as it looks like Lampard will be the one to lose out

I've said this before, but I think Chelsea made a mistake appointing Di Matteo fulltime. Atleast AVB tried to build for the future after Lampard, and Drogba.

Unknown_Genius said:
I've said this before, but I think Chelsea made a mistake appointing Di Matteo fulltime. Atleast AVB tried to build for the future after Lampard, and Drogba.

Di Matteo has been building for the future. Looking at who they've bought this summer:
Hazard (aged 21)
Oscar (aged 21)
Marin (aged 23)

Terry is too much of a stalwart to be dropped. No matter who is in charge, if he drops Terry then the Chelsea fans will freak.

After 10 mins I think they knew we were a much better side than them so they resorted to snide fouls and tactics
Terry was very poor today and Lampard looks passed it now but both won't be dropped. If their new signing don't settle quickly RDM will be sacked and I can't see them getting top 4 again

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hasrobertodimatteobeensackedyet.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hasrobertodimatteobeensackedyet.com/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.