Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

jimharri said:
Bilboblue said:
anyone got any links to their fans forums?

interested to read what they think about today.
Didn't you hear them during the match? They thought the ref was a ''WANK-AH''!

Must of missed them signing! ;-)
Their support was dogshit today. Holte End was only about 75% full. Fulham made more noise at out place last season and they only brought about 10 fans!

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Unknown_Genius said:
I've said this before, but I think Chelsea made a mistake appointing Di Matteo fulltime. Atleast AVB tried to build for the future after Lampard, and Drogba.

Di Matteo has been building for the future. Looking at who they've bought this summer:
Hazard (aged 21)
Oscar (aged 21)
Marin (aged 23)

Terry is too much of a stalwart to be dropped. No matter who is in charge, if he drops Terry then the Chelsea fans will freak.

he has had approximately 0.5% impact on any of those transfers.

Andouble said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Unknown_Genius said:
I've said this before, but I think Chelsea made a mistake appointing Di Matteo fulltime. Atleast AVB tried to build for the future after Lampard, and Drogba.

Di Matteo has been building for the future. Looking at who they've bought this summer:
Hazard (aged 21)
Oscar (aged 21)
Marin (aged 23)

Terry is too much of a stalwart to be dropped. No matter who is in charge, if he drops Terry then the Chelsea fans will freak.

Same could be said for AVB.

Bilboblue said:
anyone got any links to their fans forums?

interested to read what they think about today.

Some are beginning to panic. They had a poor preseason, and we saw how disorganised the whole team was.

<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14196-chelsea-2-3-man-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/1419 ... -man-city/</a>

It will take a bit of time for the new signings to settle into the way Terry wants them to play!

I'm still not sure about the manager. You can tell by the signings that Abramovich has sanctioned that he wants football played a certain way, and looking at how they played at the back end of last season, I'm not sure he'll be happy with that (not even sure he was that overjoyed at the football they played to win the Champions League). If a big name manager becomes available I think he'll get rid of Di Matteo.

They've certainly got the players to challenge, but I still think they need a manager who will stand up to the players, and I'm not sure Di Matteo is that man - but you never know, stranger things have happened (quite a few people on here were unsure of Mancini).

Oh, and another thing. I thought Luiz may have improved, but he still looks prone to making mistakes. He's the one who took the free kick straight to our keeper, then the throw out led to the equaliser. He was also lucky not to give away a penalty. Cahill needs to start alongside Terry, but I don't know if Di Matteo will be able to drop someone like Luiz?

It is obvious to all who has earmarked the signings at Chelski this summer, there is only one person who has the say on players and that is Abram,

I said earlier this summer to a few of my mates when hazard chose to go to them that there would be fireworks at Chelski..... and not the sort that means team performances.

Di Matteo IMO is a dead man walking and therein lies the failure of chelski as a club. The first sign of trouble regarding performances and he will be out on his arse.

The demands that allowed Hazard to join Chelski will be tested as well. If another manager is brought in and the little man is not performing, will he be allowed to be dropped!!! Will hazrad kick up a fuss if he does get dropped? I know this is just speculation at the minute but it does sound like it could turn into the schevchenko scenario all over again.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Andouble said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Hazard (aged 21)
Oscar (aged 21)
Marin (aged 23)

Same could be said for AVB.

Also all 3 are player that play just behind the striker
They only have 1 striker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.