Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

Definitely Guardiola.

RDM will get this year only (max).

Guardiola then inherits a team where it'll be easier to get rid of the likes of Lampard & Terry whilst at the same time, Hazard, Oscar, Marin & Mata have had a full season to click together.

You probably wouldnt even get good odds on Guardiola being their boss next season if you placed the bet now.

With Didier Drogba gone, I cannot see us winning the EPL.

Drogba was the type of forward that only comes once in a lifetime. He would need little to work with and he would make teams relinquish to his dominance. The man in the big games was a possessed monster, able to bring utter destruction. Nothing and noone would be able to withstand him when he was up to it.

With him now gone, we will have problems winning games especially when we "park the bus".

Torres cant do that for us. Drogba would make something out of nothing. I guess other Chelsea fans will figure it out eventually how important Didier really was when we pull in with that parked bus and Drogba is not there anymore.

I predict 3rd spot for Chelsea with the title still staying in Manchester.

inchy14 said:
How come Chelsea are playing Reading this Wednesday?

It's the only Prem fixture during the week so doesn't seem right, is it because of the super cup or something?

Sorry if it's been mentioned somewhere, i've just not seen it.

We play the Super Cup against Atletico Madrid on August 31.

Looking good aren't they? I think we can see why there were a few clubs chasing Hazard - the bloke looks very, very good. I still think they will challenge this season, and can't believe people were writing them off after the Charity Shield - a fucking friendly!

malg said:
Looking good aren't they? I think we can see why there were a few clubs chasing Hazard - the bloke looks very, very good. I still think they will challenge this season, and can't believe people were writing them off after the Charity Shield - a fucking friendly!
Its going well so far and the team is still gelling. I haven't been around but drawing conclusions on the charity shield, especially considering there was a red card involved, is pretty ridiculous - as you say.

Just watching them on MOTD, and they look great going forward. How anyone can say Hazard is a bit like Joe Cole is beyond me. Joe Cole couldn't lace this blokes boots - apart from that clip of him pissing around with a ball with Hansen!

Oh, and can commentators please stop fucking calling Hazard 'azar'. I know it's probably the way it's supposed to be pronounced in Belgium, but they sound like tits. I don't hear them adopting a fucking African accent when pronouncing Yayas name, or a Dutch accent when pronouncing Van Persie.......it's ridiculous.

malg said:
Just watching them on MOTD, and they look great going forward. How anyone can say Hazard is a bit like Joe Cole is beyond me. Joe Cole couldn't lace this blokes boots - apart from that clip of him pissing around with a ball with Hansen!

Oh, and can commentators please stop fucking calling Hazard 'azar'. I know it's probably the way it's supposed to be pronounced in Belgium, but they sound like tits. I don't hear them adopting a fucking African accent when pronouncing Yayas name, or a Dutch accent when pronouncing Van Persie.......it's ridiculous.

Believe me, it really, really isn't.
They're bottling it completely. Wish they'd just stop doing it because it's ridiculous for French, Belgians and English at the moment.

malg said:

Havn't beat anyone yet. Start flapping when they beat us/United etc.

Bazzmand Show said:
malg said:

Havn't beat anyone yet. Start flapping when they beat us/United etc.
The same United who were bullied by Everton and pushed to extra time by Fulham? City weren't exactly convincing against Southampton. 3 games, 3 wins sitting pretty at the top of the league while playing some great football. Its a long season but I think some people are guilty of dealing in double standards. Newcastle are certainly a bogey team in the league who I expect to push for the top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.