Chelsea Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Does one racist killing make Anthony Walker a racist murderer?
Who knows - he may have twatted a white bloke with a hammer next had he not been apprehended, and therefore be seen as a multi-racial psychotic madman.
And it was dark at the time...
That's escalating it a bit there mate. I know what you are saying, also with what you said before. Sounds like im trying to defend the bloke. Ah fuck it I dont care he used a racial term whether it was a question or a remark we will never know I guess until he attacks someone with a pickaxe

I was just trying to lighten the mood of the thread mate, although I'm not sure bringing Walker to the party achieved that.
Aguero is right though - I have, on occasion, called folk on here nasty names.
I know, I know - it's almost impossible to believe, but I can assure you it has happened, if only rarely but never, ever would I resort to bringing racism into it.
Weird how a half decent debate has broken out on here, though.
Maybe I should have a go at Chelsea more often.

Well done on trying to 'lighten the mood of the thread' after spending forever and a day dragging it down.

As for having a go at Chelsea more, nah, just try and get out more.

Boring fucker.

Bilboblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
That's escalating it a bit there mate. I know what you are saying, also with what you said before. Sounds like im trying to defend the bloke. Ah fuck it I dont care he used a racial term whether it was a question or a remark we will never know I guess until he attacks someone with a pickaxe

I was just trying to lighten the mood of the thread mate, although I'm not sure bringing Walker to the party achieved that.
I know, I know - it's almost impossible to believe, but I can assure you it has happened, if only rarely but never, ever would I resort to bringing racism into it.

Well done on trying to 'lighten the mood of the thread' after spending forever and a day dragging it down.

Boring fucker.

Boring?

You might not agree with him. But boring?

Bilboblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Boring fucker.

And well done for reopening the thread for a bit of needless trolling.
Nobody cares about you, or thinks you are funny, or amusing, or contributes anything to the forum.
You are a bottom feeder.
You barely even exist.
In fact I've forgotten you already.

Bilboblue said:

Boring fucker.

And well done for reopening the thread for a bit of needless trolling.
Nobody cares about you, or thinks you are funny, or amusing, or contributes anything to the forum.
You are a bottom feeder.
You barely even exist.
In fact I've forgotten you already.

I'm heartbroken.

Unlike you however, I don't live to force my opinions on others by making the same point over and over and over and over again.

Also unlike you, I don't feel the need to 'be someone' on an internet forum, oh how your life must be vacant.

Toodle pip.

Their arrogant fuck of a manager says he wants us to win against Spurs. Shite mindgames.

So glad we didnt go for Mourinho.

Chelsea club, players and supporters reaction to Terry/Ferdinand was disgusting.

Like Liverpool, think much less of them as a club as a result.

Never ceases to amaze me how easily Mourinho can wind people up.

Castiel said:
Never ceases to amaze me how easily Mourinho can wind people up.

Doesnt wind me up. I used to like him but he's lost the charm that used to go along with his wummery. Its boring now, starting a fight with himself because no one else wants to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.