Chelsea Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho losing the plot.

One of his biggest fans but thank fuck he didn't pitch up at ours and we got Pellegrini instead.

The cookie monster said:
He's certainly not getting defended on here by some of his bluemoon fanbase lately,which is good news
I fully expect the c unt to cause some trouble on monday night.

No point defending him, he is the manager of our direct rivals this season and we have Pellegrini rewriting the Premier League record books
Mourinho can do what he wants we are in great hands

bobmcfc said:
Made himself look like an idiot last night

He did but its classic "take the attention away from my side that couldn't fucking score in a brothel" shit tbh.

You just have to laugh at the way Fat Sam got one over him.

blueinsa said:
bobmcfc said:

He did but its classic "take the attention away from my side that couldn't fucking score in a brothel" shit tbh.

I think he didn't do that though, he lost his composure and just looked like a widge

If Tim Sherwood, and several other pundits like Hansen and Lineker are now prepared to say that little city are the best team in Europe, it's time the rest sat up and took notice. They are playing the best football since Barca 3/4 years ago. No one in the Premier league is going to stop them, and I look forward to seeing Chelsea's tactics on Monday - having laughed at Mourinho last night, criticising West Ham's defending for 90 minutes - I can't wait to see his all out attack at the Etihad! I reckon the Chelsea bus should be parking up in East Manchester some time around 8pm, until roughly 9.45 , and no doubt they'll try to kick City off the pitch as well.

Re last night: This City team truly do play the beautiful game beautifully. Spurs and City both had decent squads last season;Tottenham spent more money than City in the summer, but, look what Pelligrini has managed to create. Their football is breathtaking - F'kin' breathtaking!

Any chance that we might see football like that at Old Trafford anytime soon? Not until City play there in March!! :-)

bobmcfc said:
blueinsa said:
bobmcfc said:

I think he didn't do that though, he lost his composure and just looked like a widge

You're quite right bob, blueinsa still holds this deep 'gay' feeling about the Portuguese big issue seller, that in fact he is better than he is..... Football evolves very quickly and although Maureen could be once considered a tactical genius, he is and has been found out, hence his reaction to barca at Madrid (the dismissal of his credentials playing a part) and the thing that irks him the most....witnessing football at its purist, he can have as many white boards and magic markers as he likes, he has no solution to this brand of football, it irritates the shit out of him....

I fully expect him to cause some sort of commotion Monday, I just hope Ruben pulls out his cosh and twats him followed by a kiddo throat chop to the neck!!!!

The cookie monster said:
He's certainly not getting defended on here by some of his bluemoon fanbase lately,which is good news

I'm sure a couple of folk 'upstairs' were praying for him to come to City not long back.
I just forget their names, but I'm sure it will come to me later.
Just think - we could have been playing the same mind-numbing drivel that Chelsea are serving up of late, and selling key players who could have unlocked a defence that we put nine past in two games if only we had the Special Needs One.
What a lucky escape that was.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
blueinsa still holds this deep 'gay' feeling about the Portuguese big issue seller

pmsl :-)<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:34 am --<br /><br />
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm sure a couple of folk 'upstairs' were praying for him to come to City not long back.
I just forget their names, but I'm sure it will come to me later.

I was one and just at the top of this page, I very clearly say thank fuck it never happened.

He is still a great manager but we did ok in getting our new bloke when we did and I wouldn't swap ;-)

Its a vague memory now but I seem to recall a few folk "downstairs" claiming Pellegrini to be a dud who would be gone by xmas........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.