Chelsea Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think mourinhos comments were out of worry other managers might adopt similar tactics and to some extent they've been sussed with lack of width - he might be just setting up other managers with the '19th century' tag

bleed.blue said:
A "19th century football" banner won't look out of place on Monday now.

And that 39 shot stat is very misleading. I catched their highlights, a lot of those shots were from outside the box by Mikel and Ramires and West Ham were happy letting them shoot knowing fully well they ain't gonna hit a cow's arse.

in the 19th century,teams only had 2 defenders,so if any team plays 19th century football,it would be us!!!

He's certainly not getting defended on here by some of his bluemoon fanbase lately,which is good news
I fully expect the c unt to cause some trouble on monday night.

Comments are hillarious - surely if you need a black and decker to break the hammers down last night then big sam did a great job of organising the team and they kept shape brilliantly!?

Good work lads

As others have said, fully imagine that Monday night will be a far tougher game than spuds and moron will want to make a mends for the 2 points chelsea dropped last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.