Chelsea Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
They reminded me of the Trafford Rug Rats last night. Ganging up on the ref, bleating about every decision.
No doubt we'll have to put up with this on Monday. Another tactic to stop football being played, by the self
imposed "World's Greatest Manager".

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:
blueinsa said:
He did but its classic "take the attention away from my side that couldn't fucking score in a brothel" shit tbh.

You just have to laugh at the way Fat Sam got one over him.

I think he didn't do that though, he lost his composure and just looked like a widge

You're quite right bob, blueinsa still holds this deep 'gay' feeling about the Portuguese big issue seller, that in fact he is better than he is..... Football evolves very quickly and although Maureen could be once considered a tactical genius, he is and has been found out, hence his reaction to barca at Madrid (the dismissal of his credentials playing a part) and the thing that irks him the most....witnessing football at its purist, he can have as many white boards and magic markers as he likes, he has no solution to this brand of football, it irritates the shit out of him....

I fully expect him to cause some sort of commotion Monday, I just hope Ruben pulls out his cosh and twats him followed by a kiddo throat chop to the neck!!!!

I think too many journos are taken in by this front he puts on of being cool, calm and collected but I think it is definatly a big act ! He has been found out and I really think he will put on a really cringeworthy show on Monday.

I saw it in his eyes after the draw when he was asked about us and his rection was so forced and unnatural. He's a phoney

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
They reminded me of the Trafford Rug Rats last night. Ganging up on the ref, bleating about every decision.
No doubt we'll have to put up with this on Monday. Another tactic to stop football being played, by the self
imposed "World's Greatest Manager".

They'll park the bus and kick the shit out of our lads - and try and sneak it on the break.. However i'm not saying it will be easy!

blueinsa said:
blueinsa still holds this deep 'gay' feeling about the Portuguese big issue seller

pmsl :-)

-- Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:34 am --

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm sure a couple of folk 'upstairs' were praying for him to come to City not long back.
I just forget their names, but I'm sure it will come to me later.

I was one and just at the top of this page, I very clearly say thank fuck it never happened.

He is still a great manager but we did ok in getting our new bloke when we did and I wouldn't swap ;-)

Its a vague memory now but I seem to recall a few folk "downstairs" claiming Pellegrini to be a dud who would be gone by xmas........

WAS is the word your looking for mate,to use one of fetlocks phrases abt him...he is now a Busted Fucking Flush

The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:
blueinsa still holds this deep 'gay' feeling about the Portuguese big issue seller

pmsl :-)

-- Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:34 am --

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm sure a couple of folk 'upstairs' were praying for him to come to City not long back.
I just forget their names, but I'm sure it will come to me later.

I was one and just at the top of this page, I very clearly say thank fuck it never happened.

He is still a great manager but we did ok in getting our new bloke when we did and I wouldn't swap ;-)

Its a vague memory now but I seem to recall a few folk "downstairs" claiming Pellegrini to be a dud who would be gone by xmas........

WAS is the word your looking for mate,to use one of fetlocks phrases abt him...he is now a Busted Fucking Flush

I have my doubts as to that mate but given he is a rival, lets hope you guys are right ;-)

Typical Maureen tries to blame fat Sam for the deficiencies of his own team 39 shots no goals - IT'S FUCKALL TO DO WITH SAM ! can't wait to kick their arse Monday night where no doubt he'll try the very same tactics he moaned at Sam for using because he's a complete hypocrite, he's used the custers last stand tactics many times when it suits him what's he going to do if we don't give them a kick TAKE HIS BALL IN !

BfLfpmvIUAInEwS.jpg

Credit to them, they defended brilliantly. I'm not worried because those games happen occasionally and we're not best at dealing with total containment with literally no intent of even countering. We like teams to attack us, like you will on Monday.

Castiel said:
BfLfpmvIUAInEwS.jpg

Credit to them, they defended brilliantly. I'm not worried because those games happen occasionally and we're not best at dealing with total containment with literally no intent of even countering. We like teams to attack us, like you will on Monday.
I think that's guaranteed!

Castiel said:
BfLfpmvIUAInEwS.jpg

I think I speak for all of us when I say you won't like the way we attack you on Monday!

Yes you're right his team will never have experienced a defensive examination like the one waiting for them Monday night his ego would never allow him to show it but he won't be looking forward to this game at all his tactics will be scrutinised like never before reading his body language and inane mumblings lately sounds to me like with the changes at the top of the premier tree he don't fancy he can get the job done this time round !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.