Chelsea Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
jay_mcfc said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Personally I'm really quite relaxed about this one as we've now given ourselves enough room for a free hit. Let's 'ave it.
Well put, Gaylord.

Exactly. Chelsea drawing last night has taken all of the pressure off us. A draw on Monday isn't a bad result for us now. I just can't wait to see Mourinho play 19th century football against us the gobshite.
Wonder if Cech will be sporting a flat cap with knotted hanky chin strap.

mac said:
adrianr said:
supercrystal7 said:
A lot of people are taking Mourinho's comments way too seriously and falling for his trick. Mourinho is not against or even bothered that West Ham stuck 10 men behind the ball. It's simply a distraction tactic, because he personally made a couple of mistakes. It also fits in nicely with the game on Monday. If he parks the bus and City win then the discussion will be about what a hypocrite Mourinho is rather than how great City are. Even if he gets a result, he can then steer the conversation towards City losing their 100% record rather than his hypocritical tactics.

These are what people should really be discussing
-would Chelsea have created something if they had Mata?
-should Chelsea have started with Cole and Cesar to give a little bit more in attack?
-was it necessary to start Mikel?
-why did he take so long making changes?
-why hasn't he gone for a striker?

He is the biggest hypocrite in football, he played awful football away at Arsenal and other away games. Love BFS conference after the game.

Instead people are talking about the pointless and irrelevant comments he made.

I'm surprised at you supercrystal.. You seem like a man who knows his football. That in mind, could we all please, please, please stop chalking everything that comes out of that mans mouth as some sort of macheavellian football media master plan. People are emotional, and sometimes when under pressure emotions will get the best of them. Not everything that comes from his mouth is a fucking plan. It's infuriating that so many people assume he's that intelligent. He's a fucking football manager for christ sake.
To true,he looked down beat and worried last night.for all the procession they had they could not beat west ham, so why is that bfs problem.we have had it umpteen times when teams park the bus.live with it Maureen, special my arse.

Castiel said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Castiel said:
Once again, amazed at how easily he winds people up

Once again, hopefully for the last time, he doesn't wind us up.
He just bores us with his pathetic immature teenager pastiche and so-called mind games that a first year psychology student could rumble in seconds.
In short, he is a tedious clown in charge of a dull team.
No smoke, no mirrors, no 'special one'.
He has long since passed his sell-by date.
Only deluded Chelsea fans think he is the second coming.
The rest of us think he's a dick.
So why the enormous reaction? There's a disconnect here somewhere. We spend zero time discussing other managers, aside form laughing at Moyes. Here this thread grows 5 pages in a few hours (with some very heated posts) every time Mourinho says something. Carry on.
You don't think there's a great irony in Mourinho moaning about clubs parking the bus? WHU defended brilliantly and deserved their point

Marvin said:
Castiel said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Once again, hopefully for the last time, he doesn't wind us up.
He just bores us with his pathetic immature teenager pastiche and so-called mind games that a first year psychology student could rumble in seconds.
In short, he is a tedious clown in charge of a dull team.
No smoke, no mirrors, no 'special one'.
He has long since passed his sell-by date.
Only deluded Chelsea fans think he is the second coming.
The rest of us think he's a dick.
So why the enormous reaction? There's a disconnect here somewhere. We spend zero time discussing other managers, aside form laughing at Moyes. Here this thread grows 5 pages in a few hours (with some very heated posts) every time Mourinho says something. Carry on.
You don't think there's a great irony in Mourinho moaning about clubs parking the bus? WHU defended brilliantly and deserved their point
Didn't he win the Champions league final doing pretty much playing anti football with Inter?

You can bet the Russian at the Bridge is secretly admiring the way City play, we are outperforming them on and off the pitch and they had a five year head start on us.

Mourinho is yesterday's news, a boring twat playing boring football.

As has been said we have free hit on Monday, he will be shitting his pants at the thought of us revealing how boring his team is.

flb said:
You can bet the Russian at the Bridge is secretly admiring the way City play, we are outperforming them on and off the pitch and they had a five year head start on us.

Mourinho is yesterday's news, a boring twat playing boring football.

As has been said we have free hit on Monday, he will be shitting his pants at the thought of us revealing how boring his team is.

great point. I bet Abromovich is kicking himself that he didn't replace Mourinho with Pellegrini way back when.

I've come into contact with a lot of very clever people through the course of my life and to describe Mourinho in those terms, as many seem to habitually do, just because he clumsily employs level-entry 'psychology for idiots', amuses me greatly.
I see what you did there.

And it bores me... because, you see, I'm awfully intelligent.

:-)

mad4city said:
I've come into contact with a lot of very clever people through the course of my life and to describe Mourinho in those terms, as many seem to habitually do, just because he clumsily employs level-entry 'psychology for idiots', amuses me greatly.
I see what you did there.

And it bores me... because, you see, I'm awfully intelligent.

:-)
I never use the word 'awfully', as it's truly.....errrr......awful.

Seems like the chavs might have some explaining to do......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/30/chelsea-links-third-party-ownership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... -ownership</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.