Chelsea Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the programme notes for Hull (the first time Roman has addressed the fans, albeit in writing):

article-0-1B5A9577000005DC-823_634x451.jpg

It's been a decade since he took over the club and we've picked up 3 league titles, 2 league cups, 4 FA cups, 2 community shields, 1 Europa league and 1 Champions league under his ownership. If the next 10 years are half as successful I'd be delighted.

bluemanc01 said:
not basing this on yesterdays match, but i do think the title will be between us and chelsea
united 3rd.
Chelseas strikeforce is weaker than ours and the rags. Don't see them finishing above 3rd. Unless shrek signs for them pronto.

Castiel said:
original.gif

Reaction to Lampard's goal. Essien's is great.

Hate Chelsea but Mourinho is just brilliant<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
Castiel said:
stony said:
No problem with him celebrating at all. Read what I said again.
Yes but you're seeing something entirely subjective, unless you can read his mind. Are you saying he's not celebrating in the right way?

I'm not the only one who saw it, right at the start of that clip for a split second it was all about Jose, until he regained his composure and put on the mask again. I know you'll defend him to the hilt, I wouldn't expect anything less, he's been phenomenal for you.
I do think he's a narcissistic and poisonous character though, and I don't think he loves you as much as you love him.
He's been auditioning for the rags for the last couple of years, and if they'd have wanted him, he'd have been there in a heartbeat. His love of Chelsea wouldn't have mattered a jot.

thats a load of crap in fairness

Markt85 said:
Castiel said:
original.gif

Reaction to Lampard's goal. Essien's is great.

Hate Chelsea but Mourinho is just brilliant

-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 pm --

stony said:
Castiel said:
Yes but you're seeing something entirely subjective, unless you can read his mind. Are you saying he's not celebrating in the right way?

I'm not the only one who saw it, right at the start of that clip for a split second it was all about Jose, until he regained his composure and put on the mask again. I know you'll defend him to the hilt, I wouldn't expect anything less, he's been phenomenal for you.
I do think he's a narcissistic and poisonous character though, and I don't think he loves you as much as you love him.
He's been auditioning for the rags for the last couple of years, and if they'd have wanted him, he'd have been there in a heartbeat. His love of Chelsea wouldn't have mattered a jot.

thats a load of crap in fairness

Which bit ? Would you care to embellish or is that your sole contribution.

Can still see chelsea winning at the swamp but it will be the most boring game of the season so far. Anyone know who United have selected to ref it?

Looks like they are stealing Willian from Spurs. Not sure where they will play him though.

Adding a 30m player to an area that they're already stacked in, doesn't make much sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.