Chelsea Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Case Ontario said:
Buying WIllian for silly money who isnt any better than what they have instead of striker? Yes please, do it Chelsea

They will still get a striker in my opinion, if not Rooney it will be Eto'o.

My money is on a Rooney and Mata swap though.

sam-caddick said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
Buying WIllian for silly money who isnt any better than what they have instead of striker? Yes please, do it Chelsea

They will still get a striker in my opinion, if not Rooney it will be Eto'o.

My money is on a Rooney and Mata swap though.

If that swap happens - Chelsea are foolish...the rags too, they don't have any use for a Mata - they need hardworking midfielders, not that I'll be complaining like...but Chelsea, wtf are you thinking.

I think it's nonsense tbh. Mata for Rooney would be a very big mistake.

Castiel said:

You will get more goals with Rooney in the team than you would with Mata in my opinion.

Mourinho looks like he really wants Rooney, but for United to listen you are likely going to have to sacrifice Mata.

I think

----------Rooney---------
Willian--Oscar--Hazard

Is a better lineup overall than:

--------Torres---------
Mata-Oscar-Hazard

I could be wrong, we will see!

sam-caddick said:
Castiel said:

You will get more goals with Rooney in the team than you would with Mata in my opinion.

Mourinho looks like he really wants Rooney, but for United to listen you are likely going to have to sacrifice Mata.

I think

Willian--Oscar--Hazard

--------Torres---------
Mata-Oscar-Hazard

Last season it felt like Mata was the heartbeat of Chelsea's attack. 20 goals and 35 assists is some return and will be difficult to replace.

sam-caddick said:
Castiel said:

I think

Willian--Oscar--Hazard

--------Torres---------
Mata-Oscar-Hazard

Mata is one of those players who can just run a game by himself. He really is that good. While we can cope without him (as we have so much talent in his position), you also have to consider how much he'd improve United's midfield. If you think RVP is a big enough pain in the ass now, imagine him with Mata's service. It'd be a terrible mistake.

Castiel said:
sam-caddick said:
Castiel said:

I think

Willian--Oscar--Hazard

--------Torres---------
Mata-Oscar-Hazard

Mata is one of those players who can just run a game by himself. He really is that good. While we can cope without him (as we have so much talent in his position), you also have to consider how much he'd improve United's midfield. If you think RVP is a big enough pain in the ass now, imagine him with Mata's service. It'd be a terrible mistake.

just going off ability, and not the fact rooneys a big fat horrid rag ****, i'd have mata every day of the week.

i don't think jose's stupid.

ban-mcfc said:
Castiel said:
sam-caddick said:

I think

Willian--Oscar--Hazard

--------Torres---------
Mata-Oscar-Hazard

just going off ability, and not the fact rooneys a big fat horrid rag ****, i'd have mata every day of the week.

i don't think jose's stupid.

"and not the fact rooneys a big fat horrid rag ****"

Made me smile at any rate :-D

NoahCity said:
sam-caddick said:
Castiel said:

I think

Willian--Oscar--Hazard

--------Torres---------
Mata-Oscar-Hazard

Last season it felt like Mata was the heartbeat of Chelsea's attack. 20 goals and 35 assists is some return and will be difficult to replace.

Wow, I did not realize he got those figures.

Maybe I am wrong.

If we were going to trade Mata for a striker (stupid idea anyway) I don't see why we wouldn't just talk to Dortmund about a trade for Lewandowski. They've lost Gotze and neither of us would be strengthening a direct rival. They tried very hard to buy KDB at the beginning of the summer for this reason.

I do think (hope) it's bullshit though. Maybe we're just pissing on Spurs chips to force them to spend more than they'd like. Maybe Schurrle is going to play as a striker. Maybe it's all about screwing people into making bets and losing more money. We'll have to see. But as far as I'm concerned, Mata for Rooney would be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.