Chelsea Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the Chelsea-Mourinho tandem as much as I hate Man U. Fuck Chelsea. There is no reason for them to buy Willian but anyway fuck do I care? Hopefully like the Torres deal, he gets half of his squad unhappy and they rebel against him leading to Chelsea to finish out of the top 4.

thenabster said:
I hate the Chelsea-Mourinho tandem as much as I hate Man U. Fuck Chelsea. There is no reason for them to buy Willian but anyway fuck do I care? Hopefully like the Torres deal, he gets half of his squad unhappy and they rebel against him leading to Chelsea to finish out of the top 4.

No reason to buy Willian ? hes a class player and he wont be joining a rival. makes sense to me

thenabster said:
Im not sure anyone can answer why you care but your next sentence shows you very much do

Markt85 said:
thenabster said:

No reason to buy Willian ? hes a class player and he wont be joining a rival. makes sense to me
But with squad rules, and FFP it doesn't make much sense to buy a player purely to deprive a rival.

Marvin said:
Markt85 said:
thenabster said:

But with squad rules, and FFP it doesn't make much sense to buy a player purely to deprive a rival.

To be fair, us, Tottenham and Chelsea and to a lesser extent Cardiff are making FFP look pretty ineffective.

SkyBlueUSA said:
Anyone else hoping for a United win or draw against Chelsea?

For you, I think a contentious controversial draw, with one or two post-game suspensions is the best result.

Not ideal for either to get a huge confidence boost by beating the other.

superseiyan said:
SkyBlueUSA said:
Anyone else hoping for a United win or draw against Chelsea?

For you, I think a contentious controversial draw, with one or two post-game suspensions is the best result.

Not ideal for either to get a huge confidence boost by beating the other.

Agree, a draw is not bad. If City can keep rolling by the time of the derby, an early goal in that one, and I can see City roll them like they did in October of 2011. A Chelsea loss in this one by 2 goals or more, and the media will be having a go at them. The media expects Moyes to struggle at some point, they wouldn't be shocked if United lost here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.